Who is going to WDW in May?

YeeHaa I get to post on two mths. Arriving on May 31 departure on June 7!

ME DH DD and DN staying at the Polynesian Concierge!
:earsgirl: :mad: :crazy: :tongue:

IF DNSDisney can do it,so can I!! We'll be at the Caribbean Beach Resort April 29th till May 2nd.Can't wait.Our first trip to WDW...

Originally posted by DNSDisney
YeeHaa I get to post on two mths. Arriving on May 31 departure on June 7!

ME DH DD and DN staying at the Polynesian Concierge!
:earsgirl: :mad: :crazy: :tongue:

I LOVE your depiction of your DH.......I call mine Grumpy :)

Thanks Liv2cdworld but I have to give credit where it is due...
My daughter came in and wanted to choose the faces so I let her LOL
She says she chose that one because DH is alway Grumpy on vacations. And we call him Grumpy also.
Well I guess it might have something to do with early mornings which he hates on Vacations and I truely believe you must do at WDW LOL;)

I finally tired of waiting for cheap airfare and hastily planned a quick trip to WDW for May 3-5. Not a very long trip, but enough time to see Epcot and the Flower and Garden Festival. I called Friday for a studio through DVC and was able to secure a room at OKW. It was the only place with available studios.

We will be at the All-Star Sports from April 30th to May 4th. Right now it is definitely myself, DH & DD. Could also include my best friend. DD & I will have our Green Mickey Heads on.
Say Hi if you see us.

I hope everyone has a Magical trip!!!!

:Pinkbounc :wave: :bounce:

May 3-10th AKL. Ive got to get me one of those lime green mickey heads. Ill try to fit it next to my pin trading lanyard X 2 and my Guest of Honor badge!!! Yippe going to home depot today. Shay

We'll be at the Swan May 17 - May 22. I am getting sooooo
excited I am about to burst!!!!!!

I made some PS Reservations today to make myself feel better. I feel like I've been planning so long that I have nothing left to do.

See ya'll there!!!!

:D We will be there May 11 - 19! A last minute plan for us! I needed a vacation :o We will be staying at POR May 11 - 16 (5 nights) and AKL (our 1st time) May 16 - 19!! My DH I am sure will be excited to go to MGM for Star Wars Week-end! My DD (12) and I will tag along! We couldn't bring a friend for DD as it was such short notice and people are wary of their kids traveling due to SARS, the war, etc... so hopefully she won't be too bored hanging out with her parents! :( If any of you have teens or pre-teens who will be there around the same time, maybe we can meet you by the pool?! Thanks!! See you all there!:bounce:

I'll be there May 2-8th. I'm having a SHORT meet at the Ice Cream Parlor in Magic Kingdom at 1:00 on May 5th. Stop by if you have a chance.

By my count there are 16 other posters on this thread that are going to be there on 5/25. My DW & I will be there 5/25 thru 6/7.

Even if there are only 2 people poing per post that makes 34 people from this thread only.

My DW and I have scheduled dinner at OHANA that night and plan to watch the fireworks from the beach.

Anybody up for an impromptu meet that night at the Poly?

Hello philaround!!

We'll be there too. May 30th - June 7th at Contemporary and Polynesian.

I started a post that asked who would be there May into June. I didn't get too many responses (maybe I'll bump it up again). Could that be good news for us???? Out of the 27,000 registered members on this board, only 34 are going the first week of June? Yea, I know..........wake up, the dream is over. ;) Wouldn't that be nice if it wasn't too crowded??!!

Alittle more than a month woo-hoo!!!!!!yippeee!!!!!!

Anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter