Who is going to WDW in May?

lisareneeo

DIS Veteran
Have not seen this thread ( at least recently) so thought I would ask.
We will be there May 7th through May11th. We are taking DMIL on this trip. We will be staying in two rooms at CB (1st time at this resort) I am really looking forward to this trip. Usually we stay longer but this trip is an "extra trip" since we are passholders. (still hoping for some rates) We have always been during November/December so I am very excited about a May trip. I am especially looking forward to the Flower and Garden show in EPCOT.
Who else will be there?

Will be at WDW fron May 4-10, staying at the Polynesian. With the cold weather and snow and rain we are still getting here (where is Spring??) we can hardly wait to go and enjoy some warm weather and also check out the flowers at Epcot. Luckily some of the evening cut-backs will not affect us too much since both out DD's (ages 7 and 6) will be passed out by 8:30 each night!! :bounce: :bounce:

We will be at the Poly CLV 4/30-5/7. Myself, dh, 14/b, 12/b, 5/g. Hopefully we won't be one of those families that everyone posts about having uncontrolled kids!! LOL

I'll have my lime green ribbons on my backpack and stroller, make sure you say "Hey" if you see us!! :D

We're there in May but not til you two are gone - the 16th through the 23rd. At the Polynesian - of course!

This is the first year that we've been able to plan a trip before June - I really don't know what to expect -- great weather, less crowds? :) That would be nice!!!!!!!

We'll (DH, DS7, DS3(turning 4), my sister, and me) will be there May 9-17 Yacht Club. We're probably the reason no AP rates yet - we bought ours for the first time this year. Not just for the discounts though but it wouldn't hurt especially when I'm hitting DH up for trip 2. LOL

We're going down solely for the Star Wars Weekend, so we'll be there from May 15 - May 19 at the Dolphin. Basically we will be at MGM from open to close on those days. I can't wait!!!

DW and I will be at CBR May 17th-24th.

This is our first trip back since our honeymoon in 2001, which also happened to be the week of 9/11. It rained just about every day we were there so we are hoping for much better weather this time, too.

Myself, DH, DD (14) & DD (7) will be at the Beach Club Villas May 4-8 and the AKL May 9th and 10th thanks to this board! The original plan was to stay offsite to save $$$ until I found out about the codes and discounts. This will be the first trip for DH and DD (7). We can't wait!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Myself, DW and DS (17 months) will be at CR 5/10. Then OKW (1 bdrm) for 5/11-5/16. Then back to CR for 5/16-5/18. Can't wait to get out of this cold weather. I am sick of snow and cold.

Scott, Peg and Tyler

We will be there May 2nd - 11th. AKL Concierge 5/2 -5/4, Polynesian 5/4 - 5/11. Can't wait.:)

My crew and I will be down the 17th-23rd. Looking forward to a wonderful week. We went last year at the same time and the weather and the crowds were very pleasant. I will be crossing my fingers for the same. Hope everyone has a great time!!!:)

DH, DD(18), DD(4), and I are going the 23rd - 27th. Then headed to the beach for three days. I AM SO EXCITED!!! :bounce: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :wave:

I'll be there May 17-20 at the Beach Club. I'm really looking forward to all the incredible floral displays at Epcot. :sunny:

I will be down there the 2th-7th at CBR with my dd and my sister and friend, it's girls vacation getaway, Can't wait!!!!
mrsmom

We'll be there

BCV April 29 - May 3 then AKL Concierge May 3 - 7

Can't Wait

Myself, DH, DS10, DS7 will be in WDW 14th - 18th. First we are going to HRH..5/10 - 5/13. I will be wearing my green mickey head.

***PM me if you would like a green mickey head...I have extra's and would love to mail them out.

Tracy

Count us in

May 9-13 Polynesian

May 13 - May 18 AKL

Can't wait

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter