Who is Going in September?

I just noticed that I am not on the list even though I have been reading this thread for months. We are from the Philadelphia area (about 30 miles north close to the border of NJ)

Going August 31st to Sept 7th - Staying at BW Stovalls - DH & I celebrating our 31st wedding anniversary on Sept 4th and my birthday on Sept 7th
First trip to California and first time to Disneyland-we might be considered WDW vets since we have been there several times.

95 days!! Woo-hoo :cool1:

:goodvibes Welcome!

You'll be going during a nice, quiet time in the parks. Be sure to ride SM and HM on or before labor day because both will be down for the holiday make-over after that.

Have a wonderful time!

I've always wanted to rent DVC points - let us know how that goes! Are you using Dave's?

I was going to use Dave's but then I saw the DVC Rental Store and they will allow you to make payments so I think I'm going to use them instead

I was going to use Dave's but then I saw the DVC Rental Store and they will allow you to make payments so I think I'm going to use them instead

I didn't know about DVC Rental Store. Can you provide a link?

1 year anniversary trip with the husband September 8-11! Staying at the Disneyland Hotel! Activating our AP's this trip too! Is it September yet!?!? :)

I WISH it was September!! Have a wonderful anniversary trip!

So just a quick question. Since they are starting the parties on the 30th I believe. Will they have fireworks and Fantasmic! on the Friday before the 27th? This will be our last day in the parks and I really would love to see Fantasmic. Fireworks would be nice too, but I have never seen Fantasmic so I was hoping to see it.

So just a quick question. Since they are starting the parties on the 30th I believe. Will they have fireworks and Fantasmic! on the Friday before the 27th? This will be our last day in the parks and I really would love to see Fantasmic. Fireworks would be nice too, but I have never seen Fantasmic so I was hoping to see it.

Yes, I think so. Unless Disney has something else in mind for Friday, 9/27, and unless there is some sort of refurbishment planned for F!, there should be non-Halloween fireworks and Fantasmic running that night because it's a Friday.

Just booked flight and hotel to be there the weekend of the 9/13 event! Hopefully it will be fun!

Super excited to be headed down on 9/5 for Dapper Day. I'm going with a girlfriend and we are leaving our husbands and kids at home -- this will be my first time away from them ever, and I had to promise that my kids would not hear that I'd be going to DLR before my husband would agree to the plan. Lol. We are staying through the 8th, not sure where yet. I'm tempted to take advantage of the DD rates, but we'll see.

Edited to ask: is there anyone of you who could check the crowd calendar for 9/5 through 9/8? Thanks in advance.

My husband and I will be visiting Disneyland for the first time (after many, many visits to WDW!) Sep 7-11. Then we are off to Aulani for four more days! We will be coming from Alaska and staying at the Grand Californian, we are DVC members.

We are going 24-29 staying at dolphin cove. 1st time to DLR! We're spending 22-24 in San Diego. While I've been reading and planning for at least a year. I still feel so lost, and feel like we're going to miss out on a lot of things. :/

Sept. 15-21st. Staying @ VGC 1 bdr. We'll be there for our DD's 4th birthday on the 19th!

We've been to DL quite a few times and are WDW vets (been there 100+ times, we have family in the area). This will be our kid's first trip to DL though.

Great place for a 4th birthday party! Have a wonderful time.

Just booked flight and hotel to be there the weekend of the 9/13 event! Hopefully it will be fun!

Super excited to be headed down on 9/5 for Dapper Day. I'm going with a girlfriend and we are leaving our husbands and kids at home -- this will be my first time away from them ever, and I had to promise that my kids would not hear that I'd be going to DLR before my husband would agree to the plan. Lol. We are staying through the 8th, not sure where yet. I'm tempted to take advantage of the DD rates, but we'll see.

Edited to ask: is there anyone of you who could check the crowd calendar for 9/5 through 9/8? Thanks in advance.

Crowds should be pretty light that week. Have a great time!

My husband and I will be visiting Disneyland for the first time (after many, many visits to WDW!) Sep 7-11. Then we are off to Aulani for four more days! We will be coming from Alaska and staying at the Grand Californian, we are DVC members.

Sounds like a fantastic holiday! Will you be doing a trip report for Aulani?

We are going 24-29 staying at dolphin cove. 1st time to DLR! We're spending 22-24 in San Diego. While I've been reading and planning for at least a year. I still feel so lost, and feel like we're going to miss out on a lot of things. :/

This time of year isn't terribly crowded, so you should be able to accomplish quite a bit. Have a great time!

that sounds like an awesome trip!!

100 days till we go!!!!

I'm so excited and can't wait to tell the kids... Now I just need to decide when to tell them ;)

I am very excited to.....(not 100%reserved) 9/17 to 9/20.
I have a recently retired friend and she has an annual passport that will expired on 9-22-13.
Ayres Inn----
Last time I went was in 2006 with son. (19yr at the time)
I am sooooo excited!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::jumping1:

100 days till we go!!!!

I'm so excited and can't wait to tell the kids... Now I just need to decide when to tell them ;)

YAY! :cool1: I love it when double-digits arrive! pixiedust:

I am very excited to.....(not 100%reserved) 9/17 to 9/20.
I have a recently retired friend and she has an annual passport that will expired on 9-22-13.
Ayres Inn----
Last time I went was in 2006 with son. (19yr at the time)
I am sooooo excited!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::jumping1:

A lot has changed since 2006 - hope you have a wonderful time!

ME!!! I'm going!!! Sept 15-20!!! at the Hojo!!! My home away from home!:cheer2:

YAY!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter