Who is forever typecast?

John Wayne

“Now, John Wayne played the same part in both movies. HE played John Wayne”.

Chili Palmer - Get Shorty

Their are a lot of actors I have no idea of their names without googling them, I just tell someone you know the kid that played Harry Potter, the woman that played Sculley on X-files, or Kramer

One JUST came to mind this week. I've been binging SCRUBS, and then watched a few episodes of The Middle. Now Mike Heck will always be the janitor from SCRUBS. The Middle is like what happens once he gets home from the hospital. :rotfl:

Vin Diesel is always Dom Toretto.

I think it would have been funny if his job was janitor at a hospital and not at a quarry! ;)

Anthony Hopkins will forever be now known as Dr. Hannibal Lecter;
Uma Thermon forever as the Bride in Kill Bill.
I don't think those 2 are typecast, they each have an impressive filmography. I can name at least one other big movie starring each of them.

And do you mean typecast in one role? or typecast in one kind of role?

Anthony Hopkins will forever be now known as Dr. Hannibal Lecter;
Uma Thermon forever as the Bride in Kill Bill.

Never saw either of these movies, so no type casting them for me.

I do see all the Harry Potter actors as still being their characters even in other roles, LOL! It's pretty funny when the actors cast as good HP characters later get roles as bad characters, and vice versa.

Leonard Nimoy.

513IQIy3ezL._SX295_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter