Who is forever typecast?

Well, only the Joker. Was he even in anything else? He may have done something with Carrie Fisher if memory serves me right. Did he also have a small role in The Blues Brothers?

LOL that's just cold..but yeah. Props for the joker too.

If I ever see Jason Statham as anything other than whatever he is in every movie he's been in ...

Gods, if someone would just cast Statham in a production of Macbeth...

Well, only the Joker. Was he even in anything else? He may have done something with Carrie Fisher if memory serves me right. Did he also have a small role in The Blues Brothers?

He didn’t, but she did. She was Belushi’s ex that spent the entire movie trying to kill him.

He didn’t, but she did. She was Belushi’s ex that spent the entire movie trying to kill him.

Oh boy, with my dad, I know that movie like the back of my hand.I was just having some teasing fun. I just feel bad for Mark Hammill that he never got to escape being Luke Skywalker for literally his whole adult life. Even Carrie Fisher got stuck as Leia. When I first saw Blues Brother's, I said "Leia's in this!" Harrison Ford got out, but not those two.

As of this minute I'm thinking of Oliver Hudson as Jeff Fordham in NASHVILLE- what an A**.
He's in a new ABC sitcom Splitting Up Together. I can't get past Jeff Fordham

....wow, I was WAYYYYYYY off.....I see him as Garth Algar. popcorn::

As of this minute I'm thinking of Oliver Hudson as Jeff Fordham in NASHVILLE- what an A**.
He's in a new ABC sitcom Splitting Up Together. I can't get past Jeff Fordham

He’ll always be Adam from Rules of Engagement to me (similar to his current role, actually).

Ben Stiller and Adam Sandler seem to keep playing similar roles that they've done before, but I still like them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!