Who here is not in the "clique" like me? Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I saved the day!!! I'm really munching on my cinnamom rolls right now and they are delicious!!!
Sorry you DS isn't feeling well. Hopefully a day in will make him feel better.:goodvibes
You said you were reading the dining reviews last night......have you made any decisions for your Dec. trip? Gary wants to eat at Sci-Fi, but I'm not so sure the guys would be crazy about the dinner menu. Maybe I should schedule a late lunch?:scatchin: Nathan wants do go to Chef Mickey's, too.

Ok....nows here's a good topic...FOOD! We did lunch at Sci-Fi. We all really enjoyed the atmosphere. It wasn't near as loud as I thought it would be. I'v heard that they will make you a burger at night but I think a late lunch would be a good idea. Does Nathan like the CM breakfast? I'm thinking about that. So far these are the places I'm throwing around. We are doing the dining and DS will be 10 so we will have three adult and one child.

I'm looking at Coral Reef, Garden Grill, WCC (of course since we will be at WL), LTT, mama melrose (for fantasmic)....what else...maybe CM?

Good morning, friends!! :hippie:

Donna those babies look scrumptious!!!

Hey guys! We're getting ready to drop the kids off and hop on the train. The sun is shining so that is good. We were planning on taking a taxi if the weather was bad, but now I think we will walk to the theater. Scratch that, I just looked and it's 19 degrees out. Taxi it is!

Lizziesmom: If it has been very cold there and still lots of snow, your sum pump may be frozen. Or the connector on the outside may have burst off. Check where it comes into the house first. If it has fallen off put it back on and then you may have to go get some duct tape and do your best until someone can come and fix it. If that is not the case, it may be frozen somewhere so it is not sending the water out like it should. If you weren't getting water in the basement I would say just unplug it for now. But if you are getting water you may have to call someone out. We had it freeze and pop off outside last year and the water rose some in the basement. Luckily we have an ejector pump that helped some. This year we had it freeze and it kept going off so we had to unplug it until it warmed up. I hope all this made sense as i am trying to hurry out the door. Good luck!

Have a great Sunday!:yay:

I forgot...YM I hope your DS is feeling better soon!:wizard:

Good morning Bonnie!!!!:wave2:

Good morning Lesa!!! :wave2: Have fun seeing Wicked!!!!

I think I'll be heading to the shower soon. See you all later!!

I may have to call about my ADR's later today.:idea:

Good Morning all!!

Well it is a sad day at our house:sad1: Lilly has gone to spend the day at her Daddy's:sad2:

Briana kept saying she was going to be fine but went to her room right after they left, then called me down about 10 minutes later crying:sad1:

This is so hard... she is going over there later tho. His family is coming over to meet our little Peanut and we think it is important for Bree to be there too.

Then we will go out to Babies-R-Us and finish registering. We tried to do it at Toys-r-Us last night but the selection for a lot of things was skimpy.

As we are registering we are thinking...ok these are just suggestions...if you find it cheaper somewhere else, get it there:rolleyes: Some of this stuff is really expensive.

Based on what we saw last night she is thinking of a Pooh theme. Of course now she wants to go to Pottery Barn Kids! Lesa, remember all the adorable things we saw there at Christmas??princess: Too cute. At the time I had no idea I would really be needed some of this stuff:rolleyes1

Lesa, Tell Maddie I hope she feels better....you aren't taking Gracie over to Melissa's are you:lmao: Have a great time at Wicked!! Bree wants you to call her and tell her all about it.

YM...I hope your DS is feeling better. We all need this weather to change so we can open up the houses and air them out!!

Donna...thanks for the cinnamom rolls. Yummy, they are my favorites!!

Ashley...one of my fav things is to spend time in a book store!! I just finished Marley and Me. Cute book...I was reading it at work yesterday and had to stop and finish it at home...I had reached the sad part and was going to start crying in the hall!!

Lyzziesmom...I have a basement but I have never had anything like that happen. I don't think leaving standing water in your basement is a good idea, tho. Sorry...what a headache:headache:

Donna...I hope the sleepover went well...I remember when the boys were that age...not a lot of sleeping going on...kind of like my house now:rotfl:

Have a great day everyone!!!:hippie:

Lesa: Thanks for the advice on the sump pump, but I must admit that I feel like I'm reading it in Greek! I think I will just let it be until my dad can look at it tomorrow.

Good morning Bonnie. I see you have your 'tag' title out. That's the one I remember...from the eplises. I think at that time you had a picture of the girls in your siggie?

Lesa...have a great time. I think DS is fine...just milking his sore throat a little.;)

Michele...that's going to be tough sharing Lilly.:grouphug: Hope everything goes well today. Let see...my youngest is 7 now...I bet I would be amazed at all the new baby stuff.

Donna...go make some ADR's!:banana:

Awww Michele, sorry Lilly had to go see her daddy today. I know that feeling all too well. Kennys dad came and got him this weekend too. I think it was the first time since Christmas. It's been a LONG time, so for that, I'm thankful ;) I can't believe she is one week old! She is so precious. I use to lay Kenny beside a teddy bear once a month and take their pix side by side to show how much he'd grown. Yes, Babies-R-Us has it all! I loved that store. I bought almost everything there.

YM and Lesa, I hope your little ones get feeling better very soon!!!

I'm gonna keep this short b/c for some reason my wrists have been killing me??? Too much time on the computer:confused3 could be.

lyzziesmom, good luck w/the basement. we've always had one. Sounds like it could be several things w/the sump pump. Good luck!

I sure hope everyone had a great weekend!

ESPN has been airing from MGM:sad2: that is just torture! Their all wearing shorts too!!!!

Good afternoon everyone!!!!

Donna, thanks for those yummy cinnamon rolls!!!! Go and make those ADR's girl!!! I was thinking- you can book ADR's up to 180 days in advance right? Is that for Disney resort guests or everyone? My 180 day mark for my September trip is coming up, but I don't have it booked yet...could I still make mine even though I don't have a reservation?

YM, I hope your son feels better today!!!

Lesa, I hope you have an awesome time at Wicked!! And good food at the Cheesecake Factory! (my favorite!!) How is Maddie feeling today?

Michele, I hope Briana is feeling better about little Miss Lilly. I've never read Marley & Me, I've heard its very good but I don't want to read the sad parts! :sad1: I was even listening to Howard Stern and he talked about that book, and how he was crying on an airplane while reading it!!!

Hi Linda!!! That pain in your wrist probably is from using the computer!!! I know about ESPN, Jeremiah keeps turning to that channel and almost everytime they are talking about an attraction :sad2: Yesterday they were talking about "Lights, Motor, Action" and some other rides at MGM. :sad2: I want to go back!!!!

Bonnie, I hope Jeremiah never glances over at the page at your picture of the shark. :scared1: They are one of his phobias. Sometimes when I'm mad at him I'll show him a picture of one, maybe I should keep that one handy. :rolleyes1 :teeth:

Okay, I'm all caught up now!

Whoo Hoo, Michele made it to 1200!
woot.gif
party0048.gif
happydance.gif
thewave.gif

:cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :yay: Congrats!

I am going to (sigh) spend the day with (sigh) my niece and nephews (sigh) because this will realistically be (sigh) the last time before they make their move to Florida on Friday (huge sigh).
My sister and BIL are continuing to pack so my mom is going to watch the baby and I am playing "MOM" to the other two-----taking my nephew to a classmate's birthday party and hanging out with my niece at the bowling alley where the party is. Hopefully I don't have to bowl, because bowling and I don't mix. (people behind me need to watch out!!):lmao:
We are then meeting up with everyone (mom, dad, kids, me, sis and BIL) at a Japanese restaurant to celebrate my sister's 40th birthday, which is next week, but they will have moved away already. SIGH

I'm sorry. I know you'll miss your sis and family very much.:grouphug:

Nicole, yeah for getting to go to WDW!!! Are you going early in the month for the F&W festival or later so you can see the Christmas decorations?

We will probably go early in the month.

Michele- :grouphug: Hugs for Bree. It must be hard letting Lilly leave even for such a short amount of time.

Lyzziesmom- :scared: I have no idea what is wrong with your basement, but I hope it gets fixed soon1

Last night I saw Tenaoius D- The pick of Destiny and The Departed. Tenaious D was horrible and I am a big Jack Black fan :(. The Departed was good. We rented The Marine too but haven't seen it yet.

Ashley- You saw The Marine, right? You didn't like it didn't you?

I went to a bead brunch at a beading store this morning with my mom and made a few necklaces and bracelets and earrings.

Well, now I asked Steven if he might want to go to Memphis instead of WDW. I have always wanted to go there. So I need to research that and see how much it might cost compared to WDW.

Have a nice day!

I went to a bead brunch at a beading store this morning with my mom and made a few necklaces and bracelets and earrings.

Well, now I asked Steven if he might want to go to Memphis instead of WDW. I have always wanted to go there. So I need to research that and see how much it might cost compared to WDW.

Have a nice day!

Bead brunch??? That sounds like fun!:banana:

Wait...you want to go to Memphis instead of WDW!!!:scared1: Are you feeling alright?!!?

j/k...

Blake lost his mind today...he does this every once in a while. We have been looking at new TV's for a while but mainly we visit:rolleyes1 Well today we bought 2 TV's!!!

Because Lilly is kind of taking over the house we were telling the boys that they will have to spend more time in their rooms with their friends. The room they are used to using to watch TV and play video games is the one Lilly is sleeping in now.

Matt needed a bigger TV in his room for that so we decided to give him ours and get ourselves new one.

So we got ourselves a 32 in LCD and a new 46 in LCD for the living room. The one we had in there will go into the basement which we will be re-doing in the next few weeks.

Ever since Bree moved her room to the basement we have been thinking we need to put in an access window. Now that Lilly is down there too, we need to do it NOW!!:scared: So the call is in to them already.

Nicole: that beading sounds fun. I've always wanted to learn how to do beading, it looks pretty easy but I think I could easily get obsessed and I don't need another obsession right now!

We watched Akeelah and the Bee today, it was pretty good. Lyzzie liked it, but Emma bounced all over the living room through the whole thing and generally just annoyed her sister. Lyzzie is still working on her homework - I just don't see how the poor girl is going to get it finished.

My granparents came over today & looked in the basement. My grandpa basically said it's just doing its job and not to worry about it. It did look like there was a lot less water in there than yesterday. He used a push broom to get some of the standing water into the hole where the pump is and said to just leave it alone, so I guess it's not a big deal. Whew!

Michele: Is Lilly home yet? I'm sure everyone missed her today, but that's so nice that she will know the other side of her family too.

Well it's after 6pm and I still don't know what's for dinner! These kids have been eating all day so I doubt they are very hungry.

Michele: Is Lilly home yet? I'm sure everyone missed her today, but that's so nice that she will know the other side of her family too.

Well it's after 6pm and I still don't know what's for dinner! These kids have been eating all day so I doubt they are very hungry.

Actually Lilly is spending the night there....her first sleep over:confused:

His mom will be bringing her back at 9:30 tomorrow morning. As much as Bree is missing her...I think she is looking forward to the sleep;)

Actually she isn't missing her that much...Bree spent most of the day at his house!

Oh those sleepovers are bittersweet... it's hard to let the baby go with someone else but it's sooo nice to have the chance to sleep a whole night without interruptions!

I snapped a couple of pictures of Courtney this afternoon. They didn't turn out very good - I still had the settings on my camera for taking the moon pictures Saturday night. I didn't notice how bad they were until I uploaded them to the PC just awhile ago.

Anyway, I will share regardless.

IMG_4444.jpg

IMG_4446.jpg

IMG_4442.jpg

Pozey...she is too beautiful..

What is your weather like?...we are freezing here.

Hi!! We've had quite the busy day today!! After Nathan's friend left late this morning; I talked Gary into going to the skating party with Nathan and I. He's never been to one, I thought he might enjoy watching all the kids. After the party we drove down to take Gary's mom to a late lunch and do her shopping. We ate at Applebee's and I had the Crispy Orange Chicken Bowl. it was pretty good, but I didn't finish it all...there's a lot of food there!!!

Lyzziesmom:: I'm glad the sump pump seemed to be nothing serious. In our old house our sump had problems with the switch once. I woke up to about a foot of water in the basement and our freezer was floating!!:eek: We replaced the switch and never had the problem again.
Hope Miss Lyzzie gets her homework done. Seems like an awful lot of work for 2nd grade.

Michele:: I know Bree is going to miss her little darlin', but it's good that Lilly will know and her dad's family. Good for you for contacting someone about the extra window in the basement. When we built our house, we really didn't want to do a walk-out and our contractor suggested a ScapeWell. It's like a big window that opens and steps are built to be able to escape in case of fire. It lets in a lot of light, too.
Blake is like Gary...sometimes you just need newer and bigger TV's. It's a man thing.:confused3

Nicole:: Your beading brunch sounds fun!!! I'll bet your things turned out so cute!!
What are you wanting to do in Memphis? Just curious.

Ashley:: Anyone can make ADR's; whether you're staying on property or not. I think it may depend on the restaurant how far in advance you need to book.

pozey:: I just saw the pictures of Courtney!! They are so cute!! She is an adorable young lady and I love her dress!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter