Who here is not in the "clique" like me? Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

2xcited2slp

<font color=deeppink>One day~~the slipper will fit
The news was just on and they say it was a skylight that crashed in due to the weight of the ice on it from last week's storm. Evidentally there was glass and ice chunks everywhere and people were slipping and sliding around. A few people with cuts and bruises and one man was taken to the hospital, but nothing serious.

Crazy.

It does kind of sound a bit Stephanie Plumish, doesn't it??

Well...I'm getting droopy eyes...good night to all my cliqueless friends. :cloud9: :cloud9:

pozey said:
GOOD hubby!! :thumbsup2

oops I forgot about Pozey...thanks...there are some good ones out there and one right on this thread! :goodvibes

Sorry about the judging changes...seems silly...why would the younger ones bother. I'm glad Colton and Chase get to move on. Maybe the judging will be different? I just loved their posters... :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

YourMajesty said:
Well, if you had stuck around I'm sure you would have bumped into them. Then they could have drawn straws on who was going to follow you home. :love: :moped: What is the web for channel five?

ETA...yes the cherry licorice well work :teeth:

http://www.ksdk.com/

I'm getting sleepy myself----I have to work tomorrow---believe that one?? :teeth:

Good night!!

Pozey, thats so odd that they would chose to judge that way! Hope state is more fair!

YM, I do work tomorrow. Noon-8:30. Hopefully we will be busy enough to keep me, well, busy! Its been abnormally slow during the week! I hope your Sophie gets better soon!

2x, that is scary! Glad no one was seriously hurt! I can't imagine what it would have been like to witness that. Did you get all your shopping done?

Night everyone! Have a great day tomorrow!

Hi everyone!!

Whew, I just finished wrapping my Christmas presents. I'm practially done shopping, I just have to get a couple more things- 1 more thing for my Grandfather, 1 more for my Mom and 1 more for Jeremiah and maybe 1 more for my Dad. OK, now that I'm thinking about it, I guess I'm not practically done. :teeth:

I'm bad, I was at Papyrus today and couldn't decide on my Christmas card design, so I haven't even gotten any yet. :bitelip: THIS week though I'm sending it out!! I already went to the post office to get stamps.

Nicole- OH, that stinks that the cake cracked!!! I've tried doing that kind of stuff and have come to the conclusion that I am NO good at anything that you have to be even a little bit artistic for. I would love to see pics of it though!!!

2xcited- I'm so glad you weren't injured!! That is so scary. Ohh, I love Caliornia Pizza Kitchen. YUM.

Lyzziesmom- Sorry about you and DBF. It's good that you had that talk though because it is for the best. The Nutcracker is such a wonderful show, I would love to see it again.I think Lyzzie's project looks fantastic!! And now you have me craving monkey bread too!!

Pozey- so sorry the boys didn't place at the contest. I hope they are feeling better about it now!

Well, this weekend has went by WAY too fast. I can hardly believe it!! Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!!!

Good morning everyone!! :sunny: I hope you all had a great weekend! I'm waking up today to rain. At least it's warm, in the high 40's. So.........what sounds good today? Want to have a pastry at the Fountainview in Epcot while we plan our strategy for today?

photo%20pastries.jpg

Yummmmmmmmm....

I hope everyone has a Magical Monday!!!! :wizard:

I was just noticing my ticker....1month, 3weeks, 1day.......I just can't wait!!

2x2s:: Thanks for the link to KSDK. Why didn't I think of that? I thank God you and your Mom weren't at the Food Court!!!

Lin:: I hope you are busy at work today! Doesn't the time just drag when there's nothing to do!!??

Ashley: You may not be totally done Christmas shopping and wrapping, but you've done a pretty good job so far!!! :teeth:
I got my cards addressed, stamped and signed. Now I just need a decent picture of the family and I'll be set!!! :thumbsup2
Note to self:: Next year go to a professional photographer!!!

Well, better run. Talk with you all later!!! :surfweb:

Good Morning Everyone

I hope everyone's weekend was good. My DSL has been down for several days, so I can only check in while at work. A repair person was supposed to come by last Tuesday, but didn't. I was told someone would be by as soon as they could.

I have not done my Christmas shopping yet. :blush: Mike and I are going this weekend, so hopefully I can find something for everyone. I usually do my shopping much earlier, but just couldn't seem to find anything. Some people are easy to shop for, but others are terrible.

Now, I'm off to catch up on everyone. Be back later. Happy Monday!

:sunny: Good Morning Everyone!! :sunny:

Only 1 Day :woohoo: Only 1 Day :woohoo:

But oh the stuff I've got to get done today!! I was basically down for two days. :rolleyes: So now I've got to hustle, hustle, hustle.

I'll check back in with you all later tonight. Oh, and I've got to get my itinerary to Ms. Donna. :wave2:

I haven't really caught up. Sorry about that. But hopefully tonight I will.

I did catch Pozey saying that the boys are going on to State!! :woohoo: That's great!! It does stink that they lumped them all together. That just does not make sense? How can you compare a 1st graders work to a 11th graders?? I hope some of the parents collectively make a complaint about this. But, it's still awesome that the boys get to go on with their work!!

Lyzziesmom:: I am so sorry to hear about you and BF. :grouphug: But, from everything you've shared with us, it really does seem like it's for the best. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

YM:: So sorry to hear about DS's illness. Hopefully, he'll be feeling better today. Keep us posted.

Oh and Happy Belated Anniversary to Ashley!! :teeth: :teeth:

OK, I've got to get back to washing clothes, ironing and packing!! :banana: WooHoo, packing!! :banana:

Talk to you all in a bit. Maybe I'll take a break later. :wave2:

Good morning everyone-

Sorry I was MIA. Keagan is feeling much better now. Spent most of Saturday evening and Sunday at the hospital with my friend who had emergency surgery. Everyhting turned out okay but I'm going to cover him at his job today (he teaches at our churches school). It was too late to try and find a sub so I said I would do it. Wish me luck! :confused3 I called my boss and he's letting me take the day off my job to go and cover for my friend (it helps that my boss is my dad :teeth: and he also knows this friend).

2x- wow, what a close call at the mall.

dznyfan- that scrub sounds yummy!

Donna-- those Hershey's sound like they are divine and I should probably avoid them at all costs! :)

April-- hope you're feeling better!

YM- Glad your son is feeling better.

Nicole-- good luck with the cake!

Lyzziesmom-- sorry about DBF. :grouphug: Good luck to Lyzzie

Pozey-- At least the boys work will move on to state. I think that alone speaks volumes about the quality of their work.

Well-- gotta go and at least try and act like I know what I am doing :teeth: Fake it till you make it. Have a great day all!

lyzziesmom said:
I am pretty sad tonight. After we got home, I had a talk with DBF and we decided that he just can't give me what I need emotionally. It was really hard because we do like each other a lot, and he seemed genuinely surprised and hurt. I know it's for the best but it still really hurts, and I am now feeling like I should have just kept my mouth shut.
lyzziesmom.......I am terribly sad that it didn't work out for you. If a person could reach through the internet, I would and give you a hug. But you can't, so this will have to do...... :grouphug:

Just remember..........Love will find you......when you least expect it.

lyzziesmom said:
Lyzzie's poster for her heritage project:
Dec2006037.jpg

She also made some cookies that she will be sharing with the class, and passing out copies of the recipe.
Wow. She did GREAT!! :thumbsup2

Trying to catch up a little bit from over the weekend……

I guess I missed Ashley & Jeremiah’s Anniversary……..So Happy Anniversary Ashley!! party:

2xcited2slp said:
I am sitting here eating a snack of a Cherry Pop Tart :confused3 :confused3 ---don't ask. :teeth: I could fancy it up by saying poppe tarte au cherri :lmao: :lmao: (bad French, I know)
I ran to Target to get some 7-up to settle my tummy from my hurl-o-nite and had a craving for pop tarts. I guess this is a step up from saltine crackers. Which, by the way, brings me to the ODD QUESTION OF THE DAY------

can you fit an entire saltine cracker in your mouth??
Wow…………you really were bored huh?? :confused3 :crazy:

Rhaine78 said:
Well folks, I'm off! This will be my last post until I return on the 28th! I hope you all have a very merry xmas! Will have lotsa pics and stories to share when I return! Thanks for the wishes of wellness, I know we'll have the time of our lives! Bye for now!!

9 hours til the plane takes off! WOOT!
Rhaine78…..I missed your good bye, but I will be looking forward to your pictures and stories upon your return. :thumbsup2

hellokitty86 said:
Hi everyone!!!

THANK YOU for all the Anniversary wishes!!! I had a great day. Jeremiah suprised me this morning by making me breakfast (pancakes and bacon) AND he got us a small cake that said 'Happy Anniversary' with a blue and pink rose, and a '1' candle. It was so sweet! We decided to not do presents because its so close to Christmas, and we went to the game instead. It was SO FUN! And HOUSTON won! :cheer2:
Glad that you had a wonderful Anniversary!!

2xcited2slp said:
I thought Donna would enjoy a day off from preparing breakfast, since she's been the shopping queen lately.

So, anyone up for Whispering Canyon?? The skillet has an array of offerings........

527385726acNmQd_ph.jpg

(please pardon my sippy cup-----seems like I'm having a spillage problem lately. :blush: And, I have this marvelous new hand cream----makes them appear to be so well, ummmm, young and dainty:rolleyes1 )
Whispering Canyon skillet breakfast……….AWSOME!!

lyzziesmom said:
2x - I forgot to answer your question! I haven't tried lately, but I'm pretty sure I can fit a saltine in my mouth. My mother always did tell me I have a big mouth.

Your WCC breakfast inspired me to share some pictures from our last trip, when we ate at WCC. It was tons of fun, we should plan on a dinner (or breakfast!) there in Feb!

Yes, that is Emma trying to drink her crayons:
Sept2006688.jpg

Emma got the hang of the napkin swingin' thing right away:
Sept2006691.jpg

Lyzzie asked for a big glass of water:
Sept2006693.jpg

It was a little loud (no whispering at the Whispering Canyon Cafe!):
Sept2006695.jpg

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat (gummy) worms:
Sept2006706.jpg
Woo Hoo!! Havin’ fun at Whispering Canyon!!! That’s right up my alley!!

YourMajesty said:
We are not having a good day at my house. I left church early to bring DS home. He has a severe headache, n/v, chills, and a low gade fever. He's on an antibiotic for a sinus infection. I called his pediatrician. She told me to hold off on his antibiotic(could be cuasing the n/v) and to bring him in in the am...or take him to Urgent Care if he gets worse. I'm probably over reacting...he might have picked up a virus on top of his sinus infection. I hope that's all. :sad2:
YM – Is your DS feeling any better today? Sorry to hear he wasn’t feeling well yesterday.

Looks like everyone around here had a busy Sunday!!

YM - so sorry to hear about your DS being sick... pixiedust: for his speedy recovery!

April - one day!! :banana: :dance3:

Lyzziesmom - :grouphug: I'm so sorry things didn't work out for you. Pozey, our wise sage, said it best though. Someday.... when you least expect it...
And BTW, Lyzzies project looks great! And cookies too!

2X - scary story! Thank goodness you weren't there!

:wave2: Morning, everyone!

Good Morning!

Thanks for the pastries Donna!

2X- How scary! Good thing you weren't around the food court when it happened.

Lyzziesmom- Good Luck to Lyzzie! Great project!

YM- I hope DS gets better soon.

I have my cards already, but I need to get some stamps and address them. I'll get them out this week!

Some pictures......

I went out and took some pictures of my outdoor Christmas lights last night. They are not the best though.....

IMG_3550.jpg

IMG_3552.jpg

IMG_3554.jpg

IMG_3555.jpg

IMG_3556.jpg

And some indoor Christmas decorations.

Our Tree:
IMG_3541.jpg

And I have a train (remote control) that goes around the tree:
IMG_3543.jpg

Stockings:
IMG_3536.jpg

Others:
IMG_3537.jpg

IMG_3539.jpg

pozey: your house looks so festive! Is that a real tree? It's lovely. The outside lights look really nice - lots of fun!

Donna: thanks again for the breakfast. I love the Fountainview! That inspired me...

Cliqueless Question of the Day:

Do you usually eat a big breakfast?

I do not. I'm much happier just grabbing a pastry or donut if I'm on the go. My normal "at home" breakfast is either a small bowl of cereal, a glass of SlimFast, or one waffle or pancake. In fact, I rarely eat big meals at all. I'm more of a grazer. Usually at WDW my breakfasts are CS or I will use a snack. I love the little crumb cakes they have at POP in the snack section!

Nicole: was your cake decorating class last night or today? I'd love to see pics of the cake! Even if it didn't come out perfect, I'm sure it will taste good.

Thanks to everyone for the hugs about the DBF situation. I have been having unexpected crying jags sneak up on me since yesterday afternoon, which really surprises me because I am the one who broke the darn thing off! I guess I just miss the possibility of what things could have become. I also feel really bad about the timing, I mean the poor guy did just lose his job and he's pretty depressed, and it's right before the holidays. BUT that does not excuse the fact that he just wasn't able to meet my needs. Hopefully a good friendship will come out of it. My head knows for sure that this is the right thing for me, but it's having a tough time convincing my heart.

2x: a falling skylight??!? Yikes! That does sound like a Plum adventure. Glad nobody was seriously hurt.

Yolanda: Happy to see that Keagan is feeling better. Your dad is your boss? I could never do that, we'd kill each other! My dad always tells me I should try to be more than "just a secretary" (ha!) and then he will turn around and say, "I could really use somebody like you at work, I really need a lot of help."

Pozey - I almost forgot! sorry to hear that Colton & Chase didn't get anything on Friday (?) night! I agree that the judging becomes unfair - elementary kids shouldn't be having to go up against High Schoolers! The should keep it broken down into age/school type groups. Love the pics!

QOD: Not usually. I will cook a big breakfast sometimes on the weekends, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter