Who feels like a Thread-Killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that I will take one of everything thank you very much. Except the egg - HATE eggs. And the sandwich. I don't go for unknown sandwich fillings. :rolleyes:

Wishydoo-
You've never had a White Castle burger???
Well, first off I would never eat a frozen one like in the picture I showed.
Make your way to the Windy City and I'll spring for lunch there!!

Originally posted by Bunchkin

A few of these could do you in easily......
smallglazes.jpg

That's a glazed Krispy Kreme for those not recognizing it.

Oh *I* recongnize them it all right! I have one on my left hip and one on my right hip from YESTERDAY! :p

And plus, someone already took a big ol' bite out of that sandwich Beth....ewwww

We don't have White Castle in my area. But, I'll surely join you for lunch if I get there Bunchkin...thanks!

Mmmmmmmmm Watermelon! :p

I know! I know! Dyed Easter eggs. That's the best I could do. :rolleyes:

Booberry Cereal for the little marshmallow ghosts? :rolleyes:

If this post doesn't kill this thread, nothing will. :p

Just thought that instead of killing a thread, I'd actually try and keep one alive! LOL :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

:wave:

I'm going to have to be a party pooper now.
I'm cold and I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.

Can't wait to wake up tomarrow and see who killed what thread!:teeth:

Have a great night, and sleep well everyone!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am right behind you Wishy.

Not cold - but I am tired. Too much fun on the DIS today. ;)

See all of you TKs tomorrow.

Sweetie Dreams All...

As the Thread Killer Extraordinaire, I figured I should check back in. Isn't it dead YET? ;)

I've never killed a thread PLEASE may i have the honor?
[ok so I havn't even hit my 1st anniversary on the DIS but I've been a good boy, I promise, and besides if I don't get to be the killer I'll hold my breath until I turn blue}

Okay, I was away for a bit visiting my psychiatrist about the guilt I feel about killing threads and lo, and behold - this thread is still breathing - but barely. My cardiologist, however, has informed me that this thread's cholesterol count is way too high due to White Castle Burgers and Krispy Kremes and that I should plan on calling the undertaker very, very, very soon for this thread. It's dying a slow, painful death. He suggested a mercy killing.

cop.gif

Alright everybody...break it up...nothing to see here... be on your way now.
This thread is going to die...don't be morbid and stare. A little privacy please.

Good MORNING!!! :teeth:

What's for BREAKFAST??? ;)

I have a massive, massive sinus headache today, and I can barely think straight. (not sure if that's anything new though, lol).
So...I'm curbing my posting for the day.

I can't even look at food yet, so don't expect any goodies from me either!

You are all so funny and clever, I don't know how any of you could possibly kill any threads....but it's a riot watching you try!:teeth:

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :wave:

Booberry Cereal, for the little ghosties. Ghosts = Dead Thread = Thread Killer? :confused: Ahh, it wasn't funny the first time, it's even worse now.

I'm going shopping today! Whoo hoo! I love to buy "stuff". I don't have any particular "stuff" in mind, just "stuff". :p

Have a great day everyone. :wave:

DANGER! DANGER Will Robinson! DANGER!!!

There is something wrong! This thread has fallen DANGEROUSLY close to being off of Page 1.

I MUST keep Saffron from thinking that she really IS a THREAD KILLER!!! :eek:

(You're welcome Maggie. I know that you are busy and I am sure that you would do the same for me. :rolleyes: :) )

BTW, I thought that your Booberry reference was very cute and clever! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter