Who feels like a Thread-Killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until the boards get fixed, I think we're ALL thread killers - it's hard to reply to a thread when all you get is <j :(

Definitely me. Replying to anything (or even starting a thread of my own) is the kiss of death.

You can call me "Killer" as well. Lately it seems like I've been killing a lot of threads...

posting so WebmasterCC doesn't become a thread-killer...

:teeth:

I used to have a thread-killer clipart loooong ago...I can't find it now.:(

Nope, that would be me. I think I killed at least three of them today...not including this one. Oh well, we all have a special place on the boards...looks like this is an honor some of us have.

Wishydoo, be careful or the Tag Fairies might assign you a new tag. I know how you feel, though, I've felt that same way at times. Almost makes you hesitate to answer.

Hope I didn't kill this thread!

By thread killer..do you mean, you post and then a moderate ends the thread? I was one of those people last week. This week I've promised to sit on my typing hands.

Sometimes I'm afraid to post a response because I kill so many threads!:(
Can I join the Dead Posts Society too?

I don't even know who half you people are!!

Where'd you all come from????

hahaha j/k j/k j/k j/k

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thread-killers...heh, somebody's gotta do it. :smooth:

I quit posting on the community board because it seemed everytime I typed the world quit talking...

And the tag faries won't even visit me...

I am the thread killer of all time...

:(

Another thread killer here. :wave:

(I'm assuming no one will post after this. LOL)

::::whistles for a tag fairy::::: "YO!"

check out *Robin*

:wave:

We all are thread killers. Believe me it's nothing new and it doesn't matter who you are or how many threads, it happens. :)

Thanks Wishydoo!! *sigh*:(

Did you notice how many of us have the dreaded red "x" as well? Maybe it's a personal conspiracy???? They REALIZE we're tag killers....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

<font color=navy>ME!!!

I seem to end more threads than just continue them.... ::::sigh::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter