• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who feels like a Thread-Killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since Wishy did it for me, I will post so that you are not the thread killer MJ!

I see Robin has been visited by the Tag Fairy......guess all you gotta do is ask! :)
CC

Now ya'll know I'm the mother of all thread killers... been doing it for nearly three years now. :)

I don't know, but there are times I think that I could win the DISCAR for thread killing....:)
Kim

OOO! OOO! OOO!

Thank you! Thank you, Thank you, oh tag faries! (I should have updated my tags before I said anything!)

You have made my night!!

:D :D :D The tag faries are my heros!! Cathy, was it you??

:) Thank you!! :p

(going to sleep happy tonight) :wave:

to post but then I know if I do ithe thread will die a pitiful death, so I just keep my thoughts to myself.

I'm so glad this vaccum, oops, I mean thread, exists for those of us who have this effect on forums.

S

Kama! Don't say that! You are not the mother of thread killers!

You are the queen of thread hijackers. ;) :p

I thought it was just me........

Thanks for this thread! I no longer feel alone.

Didn't want Mis4Mouse to think this thread will die a pitiful death on your account!

It will be my fault now...............:earseek:

<B>Definition of a THREAD-KILLER</B>

There's a thread, and maybe tons of people have posted on it, or maybe just a few, but regardless...<B>YOU</B> post....and then no one else does....not ever again!!!!!!

....now how can we let this thread die???

Oh yeah! I'm a thread killer! I just stated this earlier this morning.
So not only am I a thread killer, but people start threads about killing threads hoping that a proclaimed thread killer will reply and kill again.
I even have my own theme music for this unbearable burden:
"whooo here she comes, she a thread killer"

lol Bunchkin...sorry I missed your earlier post.:D

If you have your heart set, you're welcome to do the honors...but I don't think Saffron is going to let you!! hehe :teeth:

Kama.."mother of all thread-killers"....I like it!:D

excuse me, pardon me, coming through,

High Priestess of all Killed Threads here!!!!!!

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I do seem to EXCEL at Thread Killing.

Thank you, and now back to your regularly scheduled DIS-ing :teeth:

I don't kill threads. I am so gifted that I can express the original thought in such eloquent terms that no one can think of anything else to add. :jester: :jester:

Buz

You are the queen of thread hijackers.
:p Oh yeah... that too. :p Queen Thread Hijacker, Mother of all thread killers, Kinky Kama, dorkahulaskateretcetc..... ya know... I need more tag space. :teeth:

....now how can we let this thread die???
Just to let'cha all know... this is how the YaYas got started. ;)

Nice try NHAnn! hehe

Wow..what an ego-boosting theory Buz!
May I use that? :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter