Who else is on the May 10, 2003 Western?

Hey, this is probably too late for most, but I just checked on the price of my Avis rental. It dropped by nearly $10!! So, I cancelled and rebooked. This is for the leg from MCO to Radisson. The rate for the return leg didn't change. If you reserved with Avis, you might want to check too!!

Hello all....people at work cannot believe the incredible smile I seem to have on my face the last day or two...so they will not be able to believe the one they see tomorrow...or the one on Friday....at 6 in the evening I will officially be on vacation....and leaving at 7:30 in the morning on Saturday on the new Song airline....just Delta with a different name....but I think we are on the inagural flight....so maybe they will give us one for free....LOL....but seriously....cannot wait to see you all....and anyone driving have a safe journey.......hey, any way you are getting there ....be safe......and then "MAGIC"al on the ship,.....
Tom

Nikswims:
Nope, that's not me! Is someone impersonating me??

Goofytoo:
Save a fruity drink for me! My kids are rambunctions right now and I think I need one...:rolleyes:

SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!

We're all packed and ready to go, leave for the airport at 6AM, hopefully the weather will get better, have a layover in Nashville! Hate tornados! Can't wait to get to the pool at the Radisson and relax!!
See you all soon !!

At last my last day of work !!!, tomorrow I finish packing and drop the greyhound and fox terrier off at the kennel for their vacation. Then I just have to try to sleep, looks like its not going to break out of the 60's here next week, so my timing was perfect - bring on the sun.

Looks like it is going to be up to me and Tom to check all the windows and doors and shut off all the lights in this thread. We don't leave until Saturday morning :)

two4ruff, I saw you post on the cozumel questions thread about vanilla. Contrary to what the natives may tell you, vanilla is considered alcohol and it is counted as such when you clear customs. (i.e. if you are allowed 2 bottles of booze per person this will count as one of them) I'm telling you this because i have seen people who did not know this or were told different by the people who sold it to them.

WDWLVR and TOM- We'll be leaving on Saturday morning as well- so we can check a few thread windows too! Hard not to envy those who have already left!! We are wishing we could have spent a few days at the "world" before or after the cruise, but have to spend those vacation days wisely! :o

See you all soon where apparently we will all have matching smiles.:teeth:
My smile at work is slighty affected by the endless eternity of these last few days before we leave! The days are dragging by!!! I can only hope the days on the ship seem half as slow-

See you soon for some DisMAGIC!

Hi to all,
This is my first post. Also our first ever cruise! I'm so excited I'm about to burst. Can't sleep, can't eat...is that normal?;) I just found this board a few days ago (thanks for allowing me to lurk).
It's amazing how much I've learned in such short time. See ya'll there!! T.

Welcome to the thread- which is soon to be continued in person!! If you look on page 34 of this thread there is a Dis-ers Directory of all the people from this board that will be on this cruise- also we are having a meet on Saturday, the 10th, at 3 pm, Deck 10 (midship, dockside). Come by to meet everyone in person!

Have a great trip, and keep the ship in shape for us for the next week.

Donna

Hello all....first....welcome Pixiedust.....looking forward to meeting ya.....and everyone else who happens to be in transit to the World.....now...Donna....we will take it nice and easy and keep the ship in ship shape.....sounds funny.....but it is now officially Friday....so that means we will be on the ship tomorrow.....36 hours from now we can board the ship and start eating those big, beautiful welcome aboard shrimp....ah yes....the shrimp....bust seriously now....hope us remaining travelers who are traveling on Saturday down to the ship have a safe and uneventful journey....at least we don't have to worry about snow....and at least I have to look forward to a couple of days in the World when our "MAGIC"al cruise is over.....see ya all real soon!

Tom

OK....it is now 6:55 a.m. and I am heading off to work for the last day before 9 great days in the cruise/world.....It is gonna be cake from here on out......lets get ready....
Tom

Tom, I'm right behind you. Today is my last day of work as well. Already sent out the "I won't be here next weekend" e-mail. :)

We are all packed and ready to go.

Early to bed tonight as we have a 7 am flight tomorrow morning!

Okay !!!, we're packed, dogs are boarded, lamp timers are set and valuables are in the safe. We leave at 5:00 A.M. tomorrow for our flight and will be touching down at MCO at 11:00. Looking foward to seeing everyone tomorrow (feels great to be saying that), if you have not left yet have a safe trip.
TTFN !!!!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Cool - cannot wait to meet you all. We are so excited it is getting so hard to even concentrate on anything else, so I just gave up even trying! Luckily work is slow this week so I have much less chance of messing something up before I leave!

We still need to pack tonight, so hopefully we remember everything we need. Early morning- our flight is at 7:30 am or something like that.

See you all onboard! :smooth:

We have a 7 am flight out. Can't wait to be back on the Magic and meeting everyone!

Originally posted by WDWLVR
We have a 7 am flight out. Can't wait to be back on the Magic and meeting everyone!

It won't be long now Mary!!! Have a MAGICal cruise!!! I'll be checking the port cam early Saturday morning.

Andy

I just found out this morning that our flight out tomorrow morning had been changed to where we wouldn't have gotten to MCO until 2 pm- we were able to change to a connection where we get in at 12:45pm instead, but through O'Hare. So we're hoping and praying for good weather until we can get out of Chicago! Needless to say I've been through denial, anger- all the typical emotions but mostly worried about missing the boat! After all our planning, we may not get to meet you all at the DisMeet after all, if we are being pushed for time. Somebody let them know why we probably won't make it there and hopefully all flights will go well and we will be able to meet many of you later on in the trip.

Can anyone come up with a plan to stall departure of the ship if we aren't there when it is time to go?? HA HA. I'm trying to laugh about it all, but it is hard to do thinking our trip might be ruined! Someone tell me that getting to MCO at 12:45 pm will give us plenty of time! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by NikSwims
I just found out this morning that our flight out tomorrow morning had been changed to where we wouldn't have gotten to MCO until 2 pm- we were able to change to a connection where we get in at 12:45pm instead, but through O'Hare. So we're hoping and praying for good weather until we can get out of Chicago! Needless to say I've been through denial, anger- all the typical emotions but mostly worried about missing the boat! After all our planning, we may not get to meet you all at the DisMeet after all, if we are being pushed for time. Somebody let them know why we probably won't make it there and hopefully all flights will go well and we will be able to meet many of you later on in the trip.

Can anyone come up with a plan to stall departure of the ship if we aren't there when it is time to go?? HA HA. I'm trying to laugh about it all, but it is hard to do thinking our trip might be ruined! Someone tell me that getting to MCO at 12:45 pm will give us plenty of time! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Relax, getting at MCO at 12:45 will still give you time to catch the ship. Now take a long deep breath, breathe in slowly and let it out slowly, then relax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter