• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

White Window, Nothing More Happens

STILL HAPPENING!!! :badpc:

It makes singing Christmas Carol's very difficult! I am also getting a "page not found" message every other time, but that could be my stupid server.

Getting it on posts and PMs. I know I can refresh, but I should not have to. :(

I was say every other submit.

I just noticed this thread. and I made another one about the same subject.

This little > is getting annoying.

HSMndLKfan92 said:
I just noticed this thread. and I made another one about the same subject.

This little > is getting annoying.

Yes it is and it's still happening this morning...the little men in my head are getting really aggrevated :teeth:

So, I'm not the only one. This happens every time I post and I have to refresh.

I'm assuming it is related to the new server?

Allison said:
So, I'm not the only one. This happens every time I post and I have to refresh.

I'm assuming it is related to the new server?

It is I just have to figure out what...

The > is still coming back from time to time, just not as bad as yesterday.

:goodvibes:

The Mayor said:
OK :thumbsup2 ...I'm have some new medication but I don't know how long it will last :lmao:

Ok...medication has worn off...Guinness is kicking in and the little men in my head are getting pissed off again...when will this stop...please make it end...every post and PM I have to go thru this torture...can we go back to the old server :confused3

I'm still getting the white board too...after every post and PM...I've cleaned out cookies and everything else. It's a PITA, but I'm addicted to the DIS, so I just merrily keep clicking... :rolleyes:

I have cleared out my cookies and shut down my machine. I am running Windows XP with IE6. Just giving info in case it helps hunt down the problem. It doesn't seem like everyone is having the problem.

It is continuing. It's about every other post for me.

WebmasterAlex said:
If you refresh the page it works?

No, I don't refresh the page...Senerio, I hit enter to submit a reply, the white window w/the > sign in the upper left hand corner appears. I then hit my back button to go back to the reply entry page, hit enter a 2nd time and everything works fine the 2nd time around :)

lovetoscrap said:
Same problem here all day. Usually after I try to submit a post. Haven't tried to refrest cause I don't want to lose the post.

ETA: Did it again with this. I hit refresh and then had to click to resubmit the information and then it worked. PItA! :badpc:

ETA2: . . .. and again to edit

Yup same here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter