• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

White Window, Nothing More Happens

seashoreCM

All around nice guy.
Anyone seen this?

Doing just about anything -- click to see a thread, click submit to post a reply, even back the browser -- the window turns solid white and stays that way. Occasionally there is a mark like > in the top left corner.

Yep, it happened to me last night after I entered to post. I just hit my "Back" button and entered again. Everything worked fine the 2nd time around.

Yep, came here to see who else was geting it. Every post have to go back and submit a second time

Same problem here all day. Usually after I try to submit a post. Haven't tried to refrest cause I don't want to lose the post.

ETA: Did it again with this. I hit refresh and then had to click to resubmit the information and then it worked. PItA! :badpc:

ETA2: . . .. and again to edit

same here - I just hit the back button and hit submit reply again and it works

Same problem here.
It has been happening since last night.

Same problem for me. I came to the Technical Support thread to see if others were having the same problem. I'm glad it isn't only me. It started happening late last night and has continued throughout the day. I would say at least every other post.

ETA: Just happened again!

I changed some settings that should help this. Let me know if you still see it

WebmasterAlex said:
If you refresh the page it works?

I have to hit my browser back button and then hit Submit again...then it goes through...happens every time on posts and PM's.

I've still been getting it today, too. Not on every post/PM, but on many.

Yep, just happened that time...

Hey...........me too, what the heck is going on :confused3 :)

I have never been to the Tech board, will have to check things out while I am here.. :banana:

The Mayor said:
Still happening...on every post and PM.

Still happening on every post and PM...medication is starting to wear off and severe aggrevation is setting in :teeth:

The Mayor said:
Still happening on every post and PM...medication is starting to wear off and severe aggrevation is setting in :teeth:
Please pass some medication my way...

Damn, it happened again. Maybe the DIS is just trying to drive some of us off the boards. :rotfl2:

Medication has worn off...when will this stop...please, please make it stop...the little men in my head want ti to stop too :furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter