• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

White Window, Nothing More Happens

Mickey1122 said:
It is continuing. It's about every other post for me.

Yes, and just as I entered my last post, and probably the next post right now It's gonna go freeky on me!

Princess~Fun said:
Yes, and just as I entered my last post, and probably the next post right now It's gonna go freeky on me!
Yes. It's not like it destroys the post or anything, it's just a pain in the tush.

It just happened. :badpc:

I am a White Window Victim

MAKE IT STOP...PLEASE MAKE IT STOP....EVEN THE ALCOHOL ISN'T HELPING...THE LITTLE MEN ARE WICKED PISSED OFF :furious:

I'm working on it... some problems are just easier to find than others!

I hate to get my hopes up, however, I just posted a few messages this morning and haven't gotten the white screen yet! :cool1: I've started posting "damn white screen" at the bottom of a post every time I get that screen. :bitelip: :teeth: Let's see if this one works...

ETA, yep, it went through w/o a problem. :thumbsup2 I think you're on to something, Alex! :yay:

Darn, when I went to submit the edit, I got a plain white screen.

Seems to be fixed now...I sent a couple of PM's anmd made a couple of posts and they all went though on the first shot...THANKS Alex...you da man :thumbsup2

NOPE NOT FIXED...it was good for above posts and PM's but this on got the white screen and >...Uggggh

We seem to be having a bit of a problem solving this one, I am working on it

WebmasterAlex said:

Don't worry--we won't give you a deadline or have a panel of judges, waiting to vote you (or your team) off. :) Thanks for you hard work trying to solve this!

WebmasterAlex said:

Thanks for all your work on this! It is much appreciated!!

does this happen too when you PM someone? it's not happening to me but a friend is able to read PM's then gets this when he tries to PM or reply to PM's.

firstmickey said:
does this happen too when you PM someone? it's not happening to me but a friend is able to read PM's then gets this when he tries to PM or reply to PM's.

Yep, Donna...it happens to me after regular posts and PM's.

It seems to be fixed now...last few posts and PM's have gone through OTAY :thumbsup2

It's still happening to me. Just glad it's not my fault!

rkwells said:
No, I don't refresh the page...Senerio, I hit enter to submit a reply, the white window w/the > sign in the upper left hand corner appears. I then hit my back button to go back to the reply entry page, hit enter a 2nd time and everything works fine the 2nd time around :)
this is exactly what I have to do ::yes::

Me too now I am not getting my email notifications either.....

I got a WHOLE BUNCH of email notifications yesterday!

And I'm still getting the white screen...not consistently, but it's still there.

I am very patient and forgiving, though. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter