WhichWDW DVC has best landscaping?

Though hinted at and not specifically suggested, VWL (aka BRV) and the whole of WL is lovely. Despite having lost some of its "wilderness" with the onset of Copper Creek villas and their cabins, the entire location is still gorgeous, most especially the Copper Creek Falls area and the walkways that go by the new cabins. The landscaping for the latter is fairly new, yet it's still beautiful already. In a couple of years, it will be even more striking and lush. Further, the vibe at WL is already one of intimacy and relaxation which further adds to the sense of being surrounded by beauty.

SSR for sure. While I like the rooms, they pale in comparison to some of other DVC resorts. But the grounds are really where SSR shines - it's a great combination of peaceful, natural, and beautiful, but still near the action (of Disney Springs.) Can't beat an early morning run or walk around the grounds while the resort is still waking up :-)

Well Denise, that's certainly lush! :duck:

True, but I did lean over the balcony to get a better view. It was so great sitting and looking at the tree top. Actually it was pretty claustrophobic.

I agree with OKW and SSR. OKW gives me the Florida feel, while SSR is more like the northern part of the country.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter