Which would you choose?

Mellie2162

<font color="blue">It means that a friend is watch
Which time would you choose to go, the last week in March or the week after Easter (that would be the Monday through Saturday after Easter day so actually I guess its really the week of Easter?). :confused3

Also, how hard is it going to be to actually get any DVC resort at these times of year?

:crowded: Tough question for me - crowds aren't are a draw for us! ;) Probably the last week in March. As for DVC availability, I think it would be difficult based on our inability to obtain space during spring break a few years back. We ended up at the (very, very crowded ) Contemporary.

Well, we bought on 10/24 and I booked our stay at BWV for 4/9-4/12. First night in a studio (sat) and balance in a 1BR std view on 10/25. If you do it now, you might be okay...

The week after Easter will be packed! Last Easter we left on Good Friday and I have never seen the crowd level so high. I'd go the last week of March--may be crowded but not like the week after Easter.

Easter Sunday is one of the busiest days of the year. The crowds before and after are quite large. If you can miss Easter by 5 days on either side you will be much better off.

We used to go almost every year for our district's Spring Break which is always the last week of March. Unless Easter fell in that week, it was not bad at all and the weather is wonderful.

Hi,

I'm going to say after Easter just to be on the safe side!! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter