Which summer month would you choose?

If you can take a little heat and humidity, then I would suggest September. We were there last year during the first week and crowds were very small. We stayed at CBR and rarely saw anyone else around our room. It was a wonderful time and we were able to see lots of stuff at the parks because of the low attendance. Good luck!

I am sure that going during the Xmas holidays will be very special. It must be a very different and magical place during that season. Enjoy!

wife and I were going to go today(we have passes)but decided it was way too hot.hope it's cooler next weekend.
If it was me I wouldn't go in the summer.wee,thats what I have to say.

It has been a long time since we have been in the summer but I would pick June or the last week of August. We like March ourselves the best. But have fun whenever you go!

we go either the last two weeks in june, or the first 2 wks of july... some years its great... this yr it was really rainy, but we got in a lot of good park days, just not too many great pics! the real luxury of going for 2wks is if u want to skip a day at the park because the heat index is 110 u can and u don't feel like u'r going to be missing anything. i know a lot of people who go in may and swear by it, but i still have kids in school... HMMM maybe i shd go w/o the kids...NOW THERE'S A NOVEL IDEA! <g> really tho, the heat and rain aren't usually too bad end of june/beginning of july... only problem w/going over 4th of july is u have to get to the park early if u want to be able to get in to see the fireworks!

I've been to disney a few times in summer and to me any month during the summer was HOT! Thankfully during those times I was still single and no kids. Now that I have 2 munchkins, I will try to stay away from summer as long as possible cause they don't do very well in the heat and the crowds. Now when both of our kids are in grade school, then I will have to consider summer so they don't miss much schooling, but until then, we opt for less heat and less crowds.

To answer your question as to which month in summer to go, I would probably go with early June if you can. Less crowds cause most school are still in session and it's probably not as bad as aug heat.

We were in Disney in June and August this year. Our June visit
turned into a very rainy time, but it was at the time when Florida
needed the rain, so I was happy for them. We were also
at Disney the past two weeks, and I didn't mind the heat at all
(except one day we were "foolish" enough to be in EPCOT at
3:00 in the afternoon). The northeast was having a very bad
heat-wave at the time, so it felt even better being in Florida.

We went the first week in June this year and the last week in July. The weather in June was slightly cooler. We went to MGM on Saturday 06/02 for early entry and my daughters rode RnRRC 5 times in an hour. I realize Sat. is not a usual EE day for MGM but because of the celebration at MK all the parks opened early. We found the crowds to be very managable both times we went. We used fast pass when needed, did EE at MK for the Fantasyland rides and did E-night for the mountains. In July I had no problem getting a Fantasmic package at Hollywood and Vine one day before I wanted to attend. We used the single rider line for Test Track and never waited more than 15 minutes. The longest line we waited in was 30 minutes and that was for Peter Pan and we only got in line to get out of the pooring down rain. My first choice would be to go the first week in June. I am hoping I can go again next year in June. I know I will be there a week in March w/ my DD who is a cheerleader, but I want to make sure I have plenty of time to enjoy the 100 year celebration.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter