• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which rides do you like to experience more than once?

MK - The 3 mountains, 7DMT, Pirates, HM
Epcot - Soarin, Test Track
AK - Dinosaur, Safari, EE-for my kids but not me!, Primeval Whirl, FOP
Hollywood - Star Tours, TOT-the kids!, RNR, TSM

At MK I have to ride Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Splash, BTMRR and the Peoplemover more than once. At Epcot, definitely Soarin and I usually like to do living with the land a few times.

MK - Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan - I look for something new every time, and I am rarely disappointed. People Mover and the train because they're relaxing. And Buzz so I can get Galactic Hero! Jungle Cruise I will do more than once if we get a bad skipper. Our last trip, we could go on it again but didn't because our last ride was so awesome I wanted that to be the way I remembered it.
Epcot - Soarin' and Spaceship Earth - because I love them.
HS - TSM at least twice because I have to let DD15 win once, but usually a few more times because I want to try to get the best score of the day! (Yes, I'm very competitive).
AK - Safari. I could ride that over and over again and never get bored. It's especially great when you get a good driver. Although with some drivers I would need a break, I get car sick sometimes on that ride.

BTMRR at Magic Kingdom
Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom
Soarin at Epcot
Star Tours and Rockin Roller Coaster at Hollywood Studios

If I could only ride 1 ride multiple times..... Big Thunder.
If I could only ride 2 rides multiple times.....Big Thunder, Toy Story Mania.
If I could only ride 3 rides multiple times......Big.... Toy, Flight of Passage.
Unlimited rides multiple times... add Soarin, Safari, Everest,Mine Train, Star Tours, Monsters Inc Laugh show.

MK---Splash Mountain, BTMRR, Haunted Mansion
Epcot--Mission space (green)
HS----Star Tours, RnRc
AK----Dinosaur, EE

At AK: FoP and Kilimanjaro Safari -- Get your 3 FP+ times early in the day and when the 3rd one is swiped immediately start trying for a 4th for FoP. I was able to score this twice on a recent trip, including on days when the posted standby wait time for FoP was over 5 hours (no exaggeration).
At HS: TSMM -- If only they would let you stay on and ride continuously! But the standby line is often verrrrrry long.
At MK: HM -- I've been on this ride maybe 2 billion times and I see something new every time.
at EP: Soarin', although after experiencing FoP, Soarin' is a distant 2nd best, and Spaceship Earth, which has many beautiful scenes although unfortunately many boring scenes, but the beautiful scenes are worth seeing over and over again.

Having only gone to WDW once, just got back Jan 4th, I would have LOVED to do TSMM because my DD11 and i are competitive and love midway games. It was a fun 1. We also loved Laugh Floor in MK. We can definitely see doing that show multiple times because different groups offer different experiences.

Also would do the safari multiple times.

At Magic Kingdom: Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion

At Epcot: Illuminations, Soarin' (which I can't personally vouch for due to motion sickness but everyone in the family always wants to ride it 2x)

At Hollywood Studios: Tower of Terror, Rock N Roller Coaster

At Animal Kingdom: Flight of Passage (family recommend), Kiliminajaro Safaris, Expedition Everest, Festival of the Lion King

BTMRR, 7D and Jungle Cruise once in day and once at night, completely different rides. Plus the 2coasters have so much to look at in themeing

TT, just because we love it.

TSM- who gets the best score? And Star Tours because they show multiple plots

Safari ride, honestly I could ride that 6 times in a day if the wait wasn't so long. Each time is a different ride and each driver adds their own spin

Below is a list of the attractions where your experience is slightly different each time you ride. If you like the attraction, these can be worth doing again for a different experience.

Magic Kingdom
Buzz Lightyear
- target shooting games, you control which targets the vehicle faces, although the ride is exactly the same each time, your experience depending on your shooting and where you face the vehicle gives you a different ride experience

Jungle Cruise
- same ride, but different captains will tell slightly different jokes, providing a different experience

Monsters Laugh Floor
- comedy show, different jokes each time

Sorcerers of the MK
- interactive scavenger hunt type game, multiple different experiences possible based on your input

Pirate’s Adventure
- scavenger hunt game, multiple different games available

Hollywood Studios
Toy Story
- target shooting game, with a number of different target possibilities, usually don’t get the exact same targets each time

Star Wars
- different scenes each time you ride, over 100 different combinations

ToT
- drops are random and different each ride

Animal Kingdom
Safari Ride
- different animals out at different times, also available as a day or night ride

Epcot
Mission Space
- two different storylines, depending on if you choose Green or Orange, there are also different roles within each storyline

Test Track
- actual ride is identical each time, but you can design a personalized car each trip, then throughout the ride, the vehicle tells you how your car is performing on each test and how it compares to the other cars your fellow riders designed, each time you design a different car, you will get different feeedback during the ride

These are the attractions we personally enjoy experiencing more than once, but are exactly the same each time.

Magic Kingdom
IASW
- there is so much to look at, easy to get same day FP for it, it’s sitting down and inside, has no age or medical restrictions, this makes it a great repeat ride for our us

PP and WTP
- simply because we love them, great nostalgia

BTMR
- our favorite coaster in MK, not ridiculously short, but mild enough it doesn’t cause anyone to get sick, fun at night verses doing during the day as well

Haunted Mansion
- so much detail to take in

Pirates of the Caribbean
- lots to look at, another easy one to get a same day FP for

Astro Orbitor
- cool to see the park from above during the day verses at night

Animal Kingdom
Everest
- fun, easy to ride multiple times using single rider line

Dinosaur
- just really enjoy the ride and there’s lots to look at

Epcot
Living with the Land
- there are always lots of hidden Mickeys in this attraction, it is a favorite of ours to look for them here and usually takes more than one ride to find them all, we especially love it when they have fruits and vegetables grown into Mickey shapes

MK: Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Carousel of Progress (yes, you read that right), It's a Small World, Splash Mountain
Epcot: Soarin', Spaceship Earth
AK: Can't think of anything that I need to do more than once
DHS: Tower of Terror

MK- SDMT, Big Thunder, Splash, HM, Pirates, ETA Peoplemover...I love the Peoplemover!
AK- Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safari, I'm guessing I'l be adding FOP to this list after our trip in March!
HS- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, ToT
Epcot- Test Track

For our upcoming trip these are the rides we'll be attempting to ride more than once.

EPCOP - test track (DD favorite ride) and spaceship earth (DD likes to ride and listen to it in different languages)

MK - BTMRR (another of DD favorites) and Buzz Lightyear (try to beat our score)

AK - Everest (another of DD favorites) and safari (to see different animals)

HS - TSM (to try and beat our score and it's fun) and Star Tours (DD will want to, but once is enough for me)

We always ride the Haunted Mansion, Pirate of the Caribbean and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad during the day and then again in the dark. If you haven't ridden these rides in the dark it is a must do!!!!

My favorites to ride multiple times:
ToT - my favorite ride...I love the feeling of dropping and there are several different drop sequences. I think my record is 8 in a single day. Harder to do that these days though.
Toy Story Midway Mania - we like the competition of this one, so have fun riding and playing as many times as we can with short waits
Spaceship Earth - so much detail in each scene to take in, I notice different things each time. Also lots of of hidden Mickeys to look for
Haunted Manstion - another favorite with lots of details to take in
Splash - favorite MK ride, love the drop at the end
Peoplemover - I just like the bird's eye view of Tomorrowland and that it's a nice long relaxing ride
Pirates, but if you are a DL person, you might not need to ride more than once. WDW version is quite a bit shorter than DL's.

We tend to do most things more than once per trip, but these are my favorites to ride multiple times.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter