Which rides do you like to experience more than once?

ChurroNS

Earning My Ears
Hi! We will be heading to WDW next week. Although our family has been to DL in California three years ago, we have never been to WDW. Which rides do you feel are worth riding several times to get the full experience? When we went to DL during the high season, we had the chance to ride pretty much all the headliners two times during our 5 day vacation, but it might be a different story at WDW because everything is so spread apart, and we are spending 6 full park days there. Should we even bother planning for rerides? Thanks!

At Magic Kingdom, I find that both Thunder Mountain and Jungle Cruise have a completely different feel at night than in the day (same for Splash but it will unfortunately be closed during that time). At Hollywood Studios, I always do Tower of Terror multiple times as the drops are random. You never know if you are going to drop first or shoot up before you drop and you never know what the drop sequence will be.

Seven Dwarves Mine Train. Unique, fun and lots of activities even in line. I would do a Rope Drop on this rather than FP to experience the interactive stuff
Peter Pan - I have never been able to answer why I like to ride it more than once. I would try to FP this.
Haunted Mansion - Just awesome. Next week I think you should be able to to multiple without FP
Space Mountain - I would FP this and then get on regular. Early morning you should be able to

Epcot
Soarin - FP or Rope drop

HS
Tower of Terror - Rope drop to ride multiple
Star Wars - should be able to do mul rides

AK - FOP - Tough to get on without a FP, Rope Drop or just before park close. If you want to ride multiple, try the FP and a park close
Everest - if you rope drop, you can re-ride multiple times
Navi - if you rope drop you can ride multiple

Best of luck.

That depends on what kinds of rides you like. My favorites are Splash, TSMM, RnR, Safari, Dinosaur, TT, SE, Haunted Mansion, even the monorail (seriously, I love it). We'll ride each of those 3 or 4 times, even more.

I'm not so much of a ride more than once personally. I'm more of a see a show more than once person which those are Finding Nemo: The Musical, Beauty and the Beast: Live on Stage, and Muppet Vision 3D.

But if had to pick rides, mine are TSMM, ToT, FoP, and HM

Haunted Mansion - There is so much to look at , you notice something different every time.

Big Thunder Mountain -Just so much fun

Test Track at Epcot - Also tons of fun

7 Dwarves Mine - ride it during the day. But ride it at night too! You can’t see when the curves are coming!

Haunted Mansion - always fun

MK- Big Thunder Mountain
EPCOT- enjoy them but none I need to do more then once
HS - TOT is a must multiple times, TSM do at least twice
AK - EE is a must ride twice

AK - Safaris, Everest...I'm guessing Flight of Passage and Na'vi will join that group.

Epcot - Mission Space Orange, Spaceship Earth

MK - Dumbo, Peter Pan, Small World, Haunted Mansion, Pirates

HS - none as I only like Tower of Terror and Muppet Vision 4D and I refuse to use the time to go there for only those and then traveling to another park

Always try to do Safari at AK multiple times - we are big animal lovers, and as PP mentioned, every ride is different as animals move around - we can never see too many giraffes and elephants! Flight of Passage in Pandora would be great, but wait is not worth it for us, unless you can get lucky with 4th FP or get FP for more than one day of trip. Toy Story Mania at HS is another one to ride as many times as possible - you may have done it at DL - so much fun trying to beat your score! Soarin is another favorite which you also may have done at DL, but it used to be themed CA and is now all over the world - can't beat the feeling of flying!

For all of these, we arrive to do at Rope Drop with short wait, and set up FP for late morning. Then we try for 4th FP, or get in line at end of night for possible shorter line than posted.

With it being your 1st trip, there is a lot to explore, so doing everything once is challenging, especially if you want to stop and enjoy characters, parades, performers, etc. so you could plan to try everything once, then do things you love again on 2nd day at park or with 4th FP. Lots of shows at HS so plan time in for some of those, and lots of SW if you are into that. Be sure to see Lion King show at AK!

We usually have a 7 or 8 day ticket, so lots of park time.

MK: 7DMT, BTMRR (my fave!), Haunted Mansion, POTC, Buzz, People mover (day and night), Dumbo (day and night), Splash

EP: Soarin', Test Track

AK: FoP, KS, lots of people love to do EE many times, but I can only handle it once!

HS: ToT, ST, TSMM

At Animal Kingdom I think EE is worth it to ride more them onetime the front row is really cool (you have to wait in line then right before you get on you have to wait in the front row line ( sometimes no one is their other times there is a line but it moves very fast.

Space Mountain. My absolute favorite ride of all time. Me and my 6 year old daughter rode it 16 times back to back this past september. We were able to get off and turn right, go behind the wall and get right back on since there was no wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter