Which resort would you NOT stay at again...

AOA LM rooms, we were in the back of building 8 and was shocked at how far away it was from everything.
CBR we were in a pirate room and so far away from Main Buildings we needed to drive or take internal bus.
Had a really bad experience at BC but willing to give it another try one day, I just cant seem to want to stay off the monorail line
I think AoA is one and done for us too. For the price, there are nicer resorts to stay at.

I love POP, it feels like home and I loved POFQ. I wouldn’t book POR again though. Not really anything special about POR, I didn’t think. It was just an ordinary hotel.

A bit nervous about upcoming stay at Coronado Springs. With the construction and all the bad things I hear about it. I hope it’s not as bad as everyone says it is.

I love POP, it feels like home and I loved POFQ. I wouldn’t book POR again though. Not really anything special about POR, I didn’t think. It was just an ordinary hotel.

A bit nervous about upcoming stay at Coronado Springs. With the construction and all the bad things I hear about it. I hope it’s not as bad as everyone says it is.

For as many bad comments you will see you will probably see just as many good ones. I stayed there for two nights and thought it was a fine resort but I also love CBR. People complain about it being to big and being far away but thats what I loved about it. I like being spread out and being able to be away from the hustle and bustle of some of the busy resorts.

If you got a good rate, embrace the value you got. If you didn't get a particularly deal, I would look to see what else is available.

For me it’s Pop. The rooms are small and noisy; we could hear every.single.word our neighbors were saying. The whole resort just felt chaotic and not relaxing. I’m also not a fan of BLT. I would stay there again though for my boys. The theming just doesn’t do anything for me.

I won't stay at any of the resorts that now allow Dogs:
  • Art of Animation
  • Port Orleans Riverside
  • Yacht Club
  • Fort Wilderness Cabins
My family and I were originally booked in Port Orleans, but we changed it to the Swan/Dolphin given the new rule allowing dogs. We were so annoyed and disappointed, but looking forward to staying at the Swan/Dolphin!

There are no resorts onsite I wouldn't visit again or wouldn't want to try.
This is how I feel. I would stay at any resort on property again.

When our DS was growing up we used to stay at the All Stars, and he loved it. When he was very young he loved colors, the icons, the excitement, when he was a little older he loved playing with other kids on the football field at the Sports. We've stayed at Moderates, Deluxes and there isn't one that we wouldn't go to again.

Definitely would not stay again at the the All Stars! Stayed at Sports when my boys were little, not a fan! I also didn’t care for Port Orleans Riverside. We were in alligator bayou and I didn’t care for the decor. They only exception would be to stay in a Royal room, but only for a night or 2.

I would not stay at the Poly again. Our theme park view was fantastic and the outside areas are beautiful, but the room was so dark and hallways seemed dingy. I also could not stand the overwhelming scent that hit me in the face each time I walked into the main building!

Id probably have to say pop. We've stayed a couple times and each time we like it less and less. The food court is always a MESS and so loud. We stopped in for breakfast and there was piles of ketchup by the dispenser. it sat there the whole 45mins to an hour we were there. The rooms were nothing to talk about either. I definitely wouldn't pick it if we were planning a trip with lots of time at the resort. We may give it another try after renovations are over, but it wont be on the top of the list.

Reactions: Iya
I wouldn't stay at the Boardwalk again. It's ridiculous you have to go outside and to a different location to refill a mug or for food and the buses to MK were terrible. I spend most of my time at MK, so sharing a bus with four other resorts and then having a long bus ride was not enjoyable.
I totally agree with your post! After being at several resorts on my last few visits I decided to book Boardwalk in 2016. I found it beautiful, from the theming outside to the freshly painted walls to the beautiful on point decorations. I really thought I had found my families "home away from home".
On the very last day the valet manager was very very rude to my 20 year old daughter. It was so appalling I complained to Marina a manager at Boardwalk who apologized etc but surprised me when she told me the Valets that work at the doors of Boardwalk are NOT cast members!!!! She immediately called the valet manager in for a meeting so I feel it was handled well. But why on earth would Disney risk their friendly reputation on outside Valet companies on premises??? After leaving with a bad "ending" I thought back on our trip and realized there were not many good eateries on premises, waaay to far to fill up a disney cup, the restaurants closed way too early (except ESPN club), the boat always had to go to Yacht club and the Dolphin/Swan first to drop off, and food trays laid outside rooms for hours (yuck). More business people are there than families and so many of them were falling over drunk as they nightly walked back to their rooms. I would like to go back one day but will wait a few years.

I don't understand why Port Orleans riverside is so popular and always has pretty good reviews. Whether it's online or even people I meet in real life they all seem to love POR! :teeth: The resort is beautiful and the rooms were nice but the bus stops and crowds are atrocious! My husband and I stayed at W. Lodge & had minimal wait at bus stops and the boat gets you to MK in minutes! :) (Food court is nice at POR though.) This summer we decided to go back to WL at the Villas...can't wait!

For us it is CSR. The resort itself is beautiful. Had a nice room and great bus service. Lovely pools and grounds. Our issue was with staffing at the food venues regarding our food allergies and the front desk staff for their incompetency. I would not consider staying here again unless WDW takes over all of the food venues here instead of having it run by an outside vendor.

Would not stay at moderate resorts. Price does not justify the expense over a value resort. We really like the Pop Century.
I would not stay at the Coronado if there was any other option. It was just too big and seemed more of a business convention area than part of the world. Pool theming was nice but the overall theming and fill of the resort was not our thing. Did not enjoy the restaurant Maya.

Wilderness Lodge--stayed when we got a special rate that was only slightly higher than a moderate at the time. I much prefer Port Orleans Riverside. WL was noisy, the quick service for food is lacking and the rooms aren't that special.

Hello it's Disney! I would be happy to stay anywhere (especially if it was free) but I would probably not go back to CBR of there are other room options. I didn't mind it being spread out and appreciate the theming for what it is but it lacked the Disney bubble vibe to me.

Whoa; can't believe all the disdain for CBR. :eek: Never stayed there, but I always thought the common areas and theming were very cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter