• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which resort for adults only trip

Another vote for the Boardwalk:thumbsup2

My husband and I had some banked points on our resale contract when we purchased it last year and decided to use them for a long weekend without the kids. We spent 4 great days at the Boardwalk in January. By day 2 my husband was already pondering an add-on with points at the Boardwalk:rotfl2: It took me a year to convince him DVC was for us and 2 days at the Boardwalk for him to want to add-on:rotfl:

This is why we're doing two nights there in September...I am already planning my resale add ons ;)

My boyfriend of five years and I are planning our first vacation together and will be using my family's Dvc points. I've been to Disneyworld many times but my bf has not been to Disney in probably 20 years and if it wasn't for me he probably wouldn't be going to Disney anytime soon. He isn't a big fan of Disney like I am but he is willing to give the trip a try for me. We are planning on going during the slow season...either last week of Jan. Or first week of Feb. I want the hotel to be nice and not too in your face Disney. I'm thinking either bay lake tower or grand Floridian or beach club but am not sure. What dvc hotel would you stay in for an adults only trip and why? Which hotel would you suggest not staying in and why? Thanks for the help.

Yep! OKW is my vote as well. If you like the tropical and laidback feel, this is the place. I always stay there and by the turtle pond area. Nice quiet pool there to chill out. Plus it is still close to downtown Disney. As a matter of fact, after reading your post again, I have reservations for the first week of February to come and watch the super bowl there.

Hmm I never thought of OKW. OKW does look pretty nice and I've never been there. I'll have to think about that one. I have one month to decide the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter