Which park would you choose?

Which park on first Saturday in December

• Disney MGM Studios

• Epcot

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for Epcot as well. The holiday decorations are great at both parks (assuming they put up the Osborne family lights), but given the age range I think Epcot has more overall appeal.

I have been there 3 times between Thanksgiving and Chrismas, and Epcot has a 'magical' feel to it over the holidays that MGM doesn't- at least for me. Hollywood just doesn't mix well with Christmas for me I guess. CP at Epcot is what turns the tide here- you really shouldn't miss that.

Blessings :)

For DH and myself, it would be Epcot, without any question. We both enjoy MK but I totally agree that I would skip it that day -- Saturday would definitely be more crowded there.
We enjoy Epcot immensely, and have enjoyed WS more every year we go. DH and I are both close to the parent ages and I think like everyone else has mentioned that Epcot is less crowded on a busy day and the holiday preparations there are special.
Hope you have a wonderful time. We haven't been there over the Christmas holiday period since '99.
Sandy
:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter