which is quicker?

eileds said:
Morgan B I checked our dates and have just got a quote for 103.40 euros return. :cool1:

Good news! Thats not a bad price at all. Hope that works well for you :wave2:

SteveyJC said:
seems quite expensive for 9 mins on a train doesn't it?

Works out to about one euro a min :flower: or 20 euros return.

However, it is the bullet train rather than some commuter rail that stops all the time. It costs almost as much to go from Disney to Paris and it is a shorter distance. So it doesnt really seem expensive to me at all.

Actually it's the cost for 18 minutes, as that price was for a return journey.!!! People usually want to get to DLP as quickly as possible!!!

I have to say it's a darn good price. Even cheaper than the VEA and a lot cheaper than Greyshuttle!! Nice one eileds! :Pinkbounc

I have just booked a 4 day trip in November for my family, flights with easyjet to cut costs and room with Disney 3 nights for the price of 2.
Have read that the plane lands at terminal 3 or t9? When we get through the airport which way do we go for the bus to our hotel (Sequoia Lodge) ?
It's our first trip to DLP so any help is really appreciated! :wave2: Many thanks to everyone, Wifey :lovestruc

If you choose to use the VEA, their bus stop is just out at the front of Terminal 3. When we visited over three years ago you had to get over to either Terminal 1 or 2 using the airport shuttle and that was a BIG hassle. It's much better now for us easyjet people!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter