Which grocery delivery for beer?

No more Safeway delivery, we now use Publix/Instacart. I've had deliveries in as little as an hour from the time I ordered. They offer different delivery time options and prices. If it's your first delivery with them I believe it's free.
Do you know if they deliver beer? I don't even drink beer, I'm about to just tell DH if he wants it to get an uber.

Do you know if they deliver beer? I don't even drink beer, I'm about to just tell DH if he wants it to get an uber.

Yes, Instacart delivers beer plus their prices are reasonable. We use them every year when we go, and love the service. You get constant updates and last year the driver took a pic of our delivered groceries and sent it to us via the app. We haven't ordered beer or wine from them, but i know they deliver it and have a pretty decent selection. We plan on using them again next year and ordering beer since it will be an adults only trip.

Instacart has the option of ordering from a liquor store itself, ABC fine wine and spirits. You aren’t limited to beer and wine like some of the other delivery options. You choose an hour time slot, but you have to be therefor delivery. I’ve used it several times and haven’t had an issue.

We do have Prime but need fresh produce, dairy and eggs.
Prime Now has all of that. It's a grocery delivery service, not regular Prime.

When ordering you can order through Amazon groceries or Whole Foods. Both have dairy, produce, eggs...

ETA
I've used them at home but not at WDW. I may try them for our next trip. Two of my kids are vegetarian/vegan so I'll probably order from both Whole Foods and Amazon groceries.

Last edited:

Will they also deliver something like Rum Chata?

If you are talking about Dizzy Dolphin then yes. They partner with Total Wine and More (I think was the name) which is full service. You order what you want from them and Dizzy Dolphin picks it up.

Of you have Amazon prime their prices are pretty reasonable. They deliver beer, you have to sign for it.

So if you have to sign for it then you have to be there right? We’re doing a shorter trip so just trying to figure out our best option as well.

I guess that also said, how early are the delivery windows? We aren’t rope dropping on our second day so might be able to be available to meet them while having our coffee and getting ready so it doesn’t impact our day too badly.

So if you have to sign for it then you have to be there right? We’re doing a shorter trip so just trying to figure out our best option as well.
Yes. That's why I've always used Garden Grocer in the past. I prefer not having to be there.

At home the earliest window is 8-10am. I'm not sure if it's any different in the Orlando area.

I'm not sure what your luggage situation is, but you can pack up to 6- 12oz beers in a checked (not carry on) bag.

Nothing to say except threads like these make me think airports should open small grocery stores just for these purposes. You can grab it all at airport and go! (probably would be pricey though)

Nothing to say except threads like these make me think airports should open small grocery stores just for these purposes. You can grab it all at airport and go! (probably would be pricey though)
Yeah more than likely it would be cheaper to just order from one of the delivery companies. Really they make it so easy there's little reason not to use one of them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter