• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which day for Epcot during F+W?

Which day to enjoy all of Epcot, including F+W

• Thursday, 11/8 (AM EMH)

Votes: 23 95.8%
  • Friday, 11/9

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sunday, 11/11

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Definitely go on Thursday. We went on Friday 11/11 in 2016 and there were so many people in the world showcase, we could barely walk. 11/11 is Veterans Day and when we went that week, it was also Jersey Week and just so crowded in the parks.

Thursday. We go all day Monday and Wednesday and leave at 5 on Friday when it gets crazy and stays that way all weekend. Last fall, we arrived Saturday and thought we would walk over and take a look. The lines to everything was ridiculous. We turned around and left.

I am convinced. We will go Thursday. We'll get there as early as we can and do Future World until we can head over. Thanks everyone! I'm sooooo looking forward to it. It will be my 3rd time going to Food and Wine, but it will be 2 years since we last went to WDW.

If you haven't been there for awhile, it can be really overwhelming. I love the Disney food blogs ebook for the wine and food festival. It covers everything that is there including all items at each kiosk, eat to the beat, the wine and food pairings and the special parties.

My sister and i Went in 2015 on a Friday, during the exact week you're talking about.

We stayed at Swan and Dolphin and arrived once the festival started. We had no problem getting the more popular dishes. We took a break in the afternoon (it was HOT), and when we went back at 5pm, the place was flooded with people. It had a different feel, for sure. Boisterous is a good word.

I'd do Thursday for 2 reasons... 1) it'll be less crowded. 2) I know you said only one day at Epcot, but it's a lot of food. It'd stink if you had your heart set on something, only to be too full to enjoy it.

If you must go on the weekend, go right when it opens at 11am. Otherwise it gets really insanely packed. Esp evenings. Honestly i'd go with Thursday for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter