which character would you like to have meet and greet with?

Eeyore and Piglet are at the Crystal Palace.
I am going to have to do this...I love eyeore and piglet...thanks

336_zps0740f177.jpg
335_zps54ec83f6.jpg

Thanks guys I never knew some of these things......loved everyones picks as well.

Based on characters that at one time have been seen around the parks and not a wish list:

Ursula, 3 Fairies, Triton, Don Karnage, Gadget,Darkwing Duck, Goliath, Kit Cloudkicker, Rebecca, Scrooge, Gummis, Launchpad, Flick, Atta, Evil Witch, Jessica, Rabbit, Hades, Pain & Panic, Hyenas, Jack, Sally, Olaf, Kristoff, Oswald, Tuck & Roll, Gypsy, Slim, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Chip, Mrs Potts, Dumbo, Quasimodo, Huey, Dewey and Louie, Francis, Meeko, Carl, Remy....wow I better just stop while I'm ahead lol.

It makes me sad I may never get to meet any of these characters for photos to add to my scrap book :( But at least I have some of the above from personal pictures of when they were in some parades.
Hopefully...maybe I'll still have a shot with Gypsy & Slim at AK!!!! :yay:

Based on characters that at one time have been seen around the parks and not a wish list:

Ursula, 3 Fairies, Triton, Don Karnage, Gadget,Darkwing Duck, Goliath, Kit Cloudkicker, Rebecca, Scrooge, Gummis, Launchpad, Flick, Atta, Evil Witch, Jessica, Rabbit, Hades, Pain & Panic, Hyenas, Jack, Sally, Olaf, Kristoff, Oswald, Tuck & Roll, Gypsy, Slim, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Chip, Mrs Potts, Dumbo, Quasimodo, Huey, Dewey and Louie, Francis, Meeko, Carl, Remy....wow I better just stop while I'm ahead lol.

It makes me sad I may never get to meet any of these characters for photos to add to my scrap book :( But at least I have some of the above from personal pictures of when they were in some parades.
Hopefully...maybe I'll still have a shot with Gypsy & Slim at AK!!!! :yay:

Oh, man, I would love to meet practically everyone you have listed there! Since I may have to retire before I can travel to WDW in the fall, I wish wish wish Jack & Sally could be out year-round and not just at the holiday parties. They are probably still at the top of my list of existing characters I'd love to meet and never have.

Was Clopin from HoND ever a meetable character? I would totally flip out if I met him! He would be my "Jack Sparrow"/"Flynn Rider," so to speak.

I'm still surprised (esp. with the Epcot missions) that "Agent P"/Perry has never gotten a regular M&G.

Oh, man, I would love to meet practically everyone you have listed there! Since I may have to retire before I can travel to WDW in the fall, I wish wish wish Jack & Sally could be out year-round and not just at the holiday parties. They are probably still at the top of my list of existing characters I'd love to meet and never have.

Was Clopin from HoND ever a meetable character? I would totally flip out if I met him! He would be my "Jack Sparrow"/"Flynn Rider," so to speak.

I'm still surprised (esp. with the Epcot missions) that "Agent P"/Perry has never gotten a regular M&G.

I think Clopin is meet-able in Disneyland Paris. As is Esmeralda. But I could be wrong. And Agent P was out once, for the release of the time travel episode (across the something or other, I forget the exact title)

I would love to meet Meriweather the blu fairy from Sleeping beauty. She has always been my favorite

I would love to meet the evil queen from Snow White when she's in the robe and delivers the apple!!!

BTW, whoever said white rabbit - he hangs out by the teacups in magic kingdom!

Megara from Hercules! <3

I'd also like to meet Periwinkle or Vidia. And I know Hiro & Baymax M&G right now but I feel like by December they'll be gone but I would LOVE to meet them.

In no particular order:
Flynn Ryder (I know he meets at DLR but over a 10 day trip we didn't cross paths)
Mother Gothal
Louis
Shadowman (considering doing the Villians soiree just to meet him)
Bolt
Carl
Hans
Jafar
Tarzan
Terk

I remember meeting Clopin and Esmeralda in France at Epcot. One of my favorite character interactions I've had.

I would love to meet a lot of the men :lovestruc ... Li Shang, Flynn, Hercules, and Gaston (fingers crossed I get to meet him in April!)

Old ... Horace Horsecollar ... yeah, he's more or less Goofy with a collar, but if they've had him out over the years, it's been irregular to say the least
Pixar ... Rex and Trixie. Who doesn't love dinos?
New ... Baymax (permanently) ... c'mon. He's a walking hug.

<--------Supposedly he does come out on very rare occasions...:(

DH and I were just talking about Pete and how he needs to have a meet and greet character. I mean, it's HIS silly sideshow, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter