which character would you like to have meet and greet with?

Mine would be Scrooge McDuck and Rabbit. I've heard that Scrooge meets during MVMCP so I can't wait to do that in a couple of years. Rabbit, I'm going to keep dreaming on that one.

Mary poppins

Orange bird

Baloo

Snow White. I know she's totally there I just haven't did it yet and want to so bad.

I miss meeting Robin Hood and Maid Marian. I'd really like to see them again.

Just my opinion here, but, life is way to short to spend time waiting in line for the M&G characters. Others mileage may vary. :scratchin

Then you need to take a Disney cruise, as Capt. Jack Sparrow is often on the cruise ships. The captain Jack we had on our Dream cruise in November was wonderful, I swear he flirted with every woman on the ship!
Another good reason to plan a cruise... ;)
My husband wants to meet Jessica Rabbit:)
She's not bad, she's just drawn that way. *couldn't resist*
Yes Groot! Also the CM would not have a lot of lines to memorize ;) , and Rocket Raccoon too! :lovestruc Iron Man, Captain America, and Black Widow would be pretty awesome!
I would also like to meet Stitch, Rapunzel, Ariel, and Anna, and know they are at Disney World so I'm hopeful for next time. :flower3:

I'm still waiting for a meet and greet with Toulouse,Berlioz, and hopefully Duchess and Edgar.

Wall-e, either in Tomorrowland or in Future World at Epcot. Maybe next to Living with the Land would be appropriate. I could see how it would be a hassle, because an actual robot might break down a lot, but I think it would be so cool.

Remy
Wall-E
Huey, Dewey and Louie
Scrooge McDuck (we are planning to go to MVMCP this year so I am hoping to meet him there)
Dumbo (although I have no idea how this would work)

Any of the Muppet characters would be great. And we would love a permanent Star Wars character meeting location, not just SWW.

So many characters I wish would meet and greet in the parks: Christopher Robin, Wall-E, Lumiere, Boo...

Upon those already doing meet and greet, I really hope we'll get to catch Max someday!

I heard the Cheshire Cat does meet and greet in Disneyland Paris. But they need to bring him to WDW and Disneyland someday along with Toulouse and Berlioz.

Toulouse and Berlioz with their sister Marie!
Toulouse and Berlioz seriously need to become meetable at WDW and Disneyland someday since their sister is popular with guests in Walt Disney World resort. Marie's brothers were even spotted at Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disney Resort since 2013.

I need a Kristoff meet and greet in my life. Toulouse and Berlioz would be great as well - they look absolutely adorable in DLP! I wish the villains were out more frequently, as well, since I'm a huge fan of the villains. Mother Gothel and Maleficent seem like they'd be so much fun to interact with. Any Lion King characters besides Rafiki or Timon, too; I'd kill for a Scar or Hyena meet and greet haha. And anything from Nightmare Before Christmas.

...Dang. I never realized how many characters I want to meet. I haven't even stated them all, haha.

So many characters I wish would meet and greet in the parks: Christopher Robin, Wall-E, Lumiere, Boo...

Upon those already doing meet and greet, I really hope we'll get to catch Max someday!
I remember seeing the Boo To You Parade where Christopher Robin was in it. I wish he would do meet and greets during the holidays seasons. There's a Pooh meet and greet area in Disneyland and I find it a miss opportunity without him.

Toulouse and Berlioz would be great as well - they look absolutely adorable in DLP!
Toulouse and Berlioz are even cuter when they are interacting with other characters and guests. I love this video of Marie,Berlioz and Scrooge Mcduck messing with a trash can. Marie and Berlioz would sometimes annoy Scrooge especially Berlioz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter