Where will the next new fee be...let's make a list!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy....they will start charging a fee for magical express, it will be less than parking, but still a fee. I’m surprise they don’t charge a fee to download their app. A rental fee to use their lounge chairs at the pool, a towel rental fee too!

I agree with the others who said resort fees. Only they won't do the "industry standard" of lowering their rates and adding the mandatory resort fee to make their rates seem cheaper. They will leave rates at current sky high prices and charge the resort fee on top of it. Because they are Disney, they think they can do whatever they want and we'll keep opening our pocket books.

Air. That's right, a fee for the air you breathe. Remember you read it here first folks.

Disney has so many more choices to add fees in addition to parking! Just think!

A fee to ride the monorail!

A fee for a magic band when staying on site!

A fee to have your picture taken in front of a. Cinderella's castle b. Tree of Life c. Spaceship Earth!

A fee to ride the buses to parks!

A fee for each fast pass!

A fee to visit Disney Springs!

A fee when we actually enter Disney property as we drive along World Drive. Just a big ol' bucket that says, "Drop in your wallet!"

:flower:
Disney will start charging a fee for each ride followed by a rest room fee topped off with a fee to ride the buses from resorts to the parks. No limit on what Iger will do. Walt must be rolling over in his grave at what is happening at his creation.

For an extra charge - say $10 per person per bus ride - you will be able to wait for your bus under cover, where you will be given a cold drink and a corsage. Then, on the bus, you'll be able to sit down.

If you don't pay the extra, I'm undecided... Obviously, you'll wait out in the (potential) rain (but at least that will give you something to drink), then you'll either stand on a bus with no seats or get to jog behind the first bus.

;););)

ETA: Don't know why I didn't think of it before ...cabanas at the bus stops!

Hahahahahaha!!!! A corsage, oh my heavens, *wiping tears away* :teeth::teeth::teeth:

A re-entry fee. Want to go back to the hotel in the afternoon it will cost you to go back to the park. The pools are already fenced in why not charge for them. A sensor on the refrigerator door everytime you open it charges a dollar. Magical express from the airport to your hotel will still be free (although you are already paying for it)but if you want to leave and go back to the airport 79.99 per person but it’ll come with a “free” bottle of water. Full price for children under two and pregnant women are now required to buy two tickets. Want to complain about these fees it’ll cost ya ten dollars to go to guest relations and lodge a complaint, which of course will go to no one

Oh just totally hilarious!!! :D

These are so awesome yall.
Okay, some more. Definitely a fee to ride the Magical express, and a FP+ express for Magic Express if you want the one that speeds. :P

For the resorts on the lake, a fee to watch the Electrical pageant. Boat fees to take you back to the resort, a charge if you'd like to resurrect the towel animals on your bed. Just choose the ones you want and an extra fee will be added at the end of your stay.

Drum circle at Jambo house? That'll be $10. Concert in Canada? Come get yer tickets!

And let's not forget first aid. We take all major insurance. :-)

I totally expect there to be a parking fee at Disney Springs. Also no more free magic bands. Or wait, an "enhanced resort fee" that includes the magic band but you still have to pay to park. Grr. :guilty:
not going to happen, Disney makes way more by having free parking so people come to Disney springs to buy overpriced stuff instead of just charging $10~20 for parking and keeping most people away

not going to happen, Disney makes way more by having free parking so people come to Disney springs to buy overpriced stuff instead of just charging $10~20 for parking and keeping most people away

They already charge for parking at Downtown Disney at DLR to deter people from parking and going to the parks. "Industry standards" right?

Disneyland is in the middle of a city

But that was the justification for adding a parking charge at the resorts at WDW. Partly because they do it at DLR.

And I think it used to be free to park at DTD, a few years back. I remember people getting upset when they started making you show proof of purchase for validation.

Pool towel fee, housekeeping fee, magic bands (discounted for onsite at $9.95), Magical Express charge, new room categories with charges for water views or locations near bus stops etc., ADRs for QS restaurants with a $10 guarantee fee, life vest rental, cleanup fees for dropped food or “protein spills”, charge to talk to guest relations, lost and found recovery fee.....

Don’t get me started.

Fee to pick your Fast Passes at 90 days out if you book club level- wait aren’t they already doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter