Where we ate 10/16 - 10/23

Thanks for the great dining reviews. We're trying a few of those places for the first time next month. Can't wait!

We're planning to do MEA weekend next year. As long as the weather's warmer than here, crowds won't bother me!

minniesota, we actually had both dinner and lunch at MM this trip. We had dinner there on 10/17 and lunch on 10/24. First time in memory that we had dinner there.

I did not like dinner as well. Even with a PS we waited 10 minutes or so. The place was much busier although our service was still fine. However I always order a flatbread at MM (in a real big RUT there). The texture of the crust wasn't as good. Instead of a combination of crisp and chewy it was rather dried out. The toppings didn't seem as fresh either. Perhaps the flatbreads are prepared ahead for dinner because they are so much busier then? Anyway, lunch it will be for us on future trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter