Where to stay Saturday night

We usually travel on saturday, stay in a roach motel, then bright and early the next morning we check into our Disney resort. This year because of the $49 AP (thank you mousesavers.com) not only will we be staying Sat night at the ASMusic but we added Friday night too.

Cheryl :bounce:

Patricia:

AP rates are only out through December. I check the Budget and Resorts boards regularly and someone will always give a heads-up when rates are extended.

We used priceline and got Ramada Plaza Hotel - Inn Gateway for $35 for Saturday night.
I'd stay there again, but before I bid $35 for a moderate again, I'm going to try $40 for a moderate plus.
If I can get AS's at $49, I'd do that.

When are you going? If its this year you may be able to get a room at the All Star Resorts. They have a special but today is the last day to book your room for $59.00. I cant remember the exact dates but I think some of October, Most November, and most December. You may want to call today.

Gina

My family of 6 always stays SAT night at Homewood Suites LBV. It is just outside the Dis Marketplace entrance and is a 2 room suite with full breakfast. Sleeps 6. It is about 1 year old. Used to be a featured hotel on this site. Usually runs ~ $110. Very clean and nice staff. Also has a fridge, oven, micro.

We have begun the practice of flying in on Saturday and staying at Embassy Suites near the airport (we always begin our stays on Sunday at BWV). You get a 2-room suite, and complimentary made-to-order breakfast. I think in November we are paying $109.
We like arriving in the evening and getting a good night's sleep. Though, it is really hard to be SO close to WDW and have to wait until the next morning to see it all.

This Dec. will be my second trip "home". We will spend Sat. night at the WL. I got an annual pass rate of $160 per night. Not as good as some others have posted but I have always wanted to stay at the WL so this is it. The added bonus is the fact that the lodge will be decorated for the holidays, which I understand is quite empressive. We probably won't arrive at the lodge until 7:30 or 8PM. I though we would get a bit to eat at the food court, enjoy the electric water parade and really get to enjoy the decorations that evening at the lodge. The next day the mouse can move our stuff and DH & I will take the boat over to the Cont. or the MK and monorail over to the Poly's Kona Cafe for breakfast (I have heard so many good things about this place it's on my list this trip). After breakfast we plan to monorail over to Epcot (I just love to ride the monorail!!). From there we will wind our way around Epcot and eventually over to the BWV to check in. That is my plan right now. I can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter