Where stay in Orlando or Port Carnivnal?

crazelion

<font color=blue>Form feet and legs...form arms an
Hi I am trying to figure out where to stay for my cruise out Port Carnival.

Do stay in Orlando or find a hotel at the port. I am going on cruise Labor day weekend.

It's really up to you. :) Not sure how much time you have before and/or after the cruise. If there's time to have fun and you would like to have fun in the Orlando area, stay there. If it's just a night, it might be worth it to just get out to the port. Look into things going on out at the port (Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach) over Labor Day weekend, or leading into it, to see if there's anything you want to take part in or perhaps avoid. I'm not sure there's any right or wrong answer; it's strictly what you have time for, have an interest in, and what you want to do!

Before I cruise I typically like to stay near WDW but since I'm a DVC owner that decision is pretty easy. Nevertheless I have stayed near the port on a few occasions and I did enjoy being close to the cruise terminal. They are several hotels near the port that many have used in the past (I have stayed at Raddison at the port).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter