• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Where is THAT?!" Disneyland Photo Thread!

The center of the original Disneyland park.

And I think your third photo is the end of Storybookland boats, where Ariel lives.

iaswam.jpg

Space Mountain with the lights on!

Here is my contribution:
manualusp925.jpg

One request: if someone guesses a picture you posted correctly, can you edit the original thread to note that it has already been answered?

If no one else has guessit, I got it!! It is in Space Mountain on the ship that hangs in the loading area!! :cool1: I saw it yesterday :thumbsup2

The center of the original Disneyland park.

And I think your third photo is the end of Storybookland boats, where Ariel lives.

Sorry, urban legend, it is not the center of Disneyland. Its a survey marker and there are several of them around the park.

First is one of the Storybook Boats...?

And the second is definitely a lantern right outside Aladdin and Jasmine's in Adventureland.

Sorry, urban legend, it is not the center of Disneyland. Its a survey marker and there are several of them around the park.

I wonder why so many sources (including the Travel Channel Disneyland: Behind the Scenes show) keep claiming that it is?:confused3

I think it used to be before Toontown was built... At least, that's how I understand it.

SWANS.jpg

I have been going through my albums looking for some good pic's but just can't find any good stumpers so here's this one. maybe i'll take some "hard to guess" pics when i go back.

One of these is rather obscure but am curious if any one can guess them

phglass.jpg

phgears.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter