• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Where is THAT?!" Disneyland Photo Thread!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thank you! I was biting my tongue trying not to be the "know it all". :)

I definitely don't want to be one either. I can see how easy it would be to be confused, they both start with Laf, and Lafayette would be more well known. I just happened to see it on the weekend.:)

Actually, the anchor is Lafitte's anchor, I looked at it on Sunday, and you get off of Pirates at Lafitte's Landing. Lafayette was a different guy who helped the U.S. during the Revolutionary War, Lafitte was a pirate.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thank you! I was biting my tongue trying not to be the "know it all". :)

I definitely don't want to be one either. I can see how easy it would be to be confused, they both start with Laf, and Lafayette would be more well known. I just happened to see it on the weekend.:)

Opps sorry :goodvibes I was going to go back and check out my pic I have of it to see if my guess would be right before posting, but it is on my other computer :)

100_1688.jpg

It is in FL by Alice in Wonderland, but where?

100_1688.jpg

It is in FL by Alice in Wonderland, but where?

It's located on the side of Alice and Wonderland ride. You can see this as you walk in the path way between Alice and Wonderland ride and the Matterhorn and I also think that next to it there is bathrooms also. It's up kind of high so you kind of have to be looking for it or you might not see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter