Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it from an attraction that is still there or one that is gone?

An attraction in HS, right? Toy Story?

Meet and greet?

10fa4e33-5ae4-438b-b955-3e24f1d321cd_zpsj1s5j8mu.jpg

This is from an attraction in HS that is no longer there. :goodvibes :tink:

My family calls it "Halfy-wood" studios now

lol

this park is always a half day for us anyways and with all the new stuff going in it will still be a half day park since I don't care for all the star trek stuff going in :)

all I want to see is the toy story stuff

lol which is half the park now

My family calls it "Halfy-wood" studios now

The backlot tour?

:confused3 We actually went to HS TWICE...and still get everything "off the list" that we wanted to do see. :confused3 When those new attractions open it will be a full 2 day, maybe 3 visits, park. Can't wait! And the shopping possibilities...party:!

Yes...this was from the Backlot Tour; tell me where...and what it is. :goodvibes :tink:

lol

this park is always a half day for us anyways and with all the new stuff going in it will still be a half day park since I don't care for all the star trek stuff going in :)

all I want to see is the toy story stuff

...and One Man's Dream and Beauty & the Beast and ToT and RnR (if you're into that) and Indiana Jones and Frozen sing-a-long and GMR and Star Tours and Star Wars Launch Bay and Journey of the Little Mermaid and Fantasmic and seasonal fireworks and on and on...:rotfl:. :tink:

:confused3 We actually went to HS TWICE...and still get everything "off the list" that we wanted to do see. :confused3 When those new attractions open it will be a full 2 day, maybe 3 visits, park. Can't wait! And the shopping possibilities...party:!

Yes...this was from the Backlot Tour; tell me where...and what it is. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it something in the prop storage area?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter