Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New for today:

10fa4e33-5ae4-438b-b955-3e24f1d321cd_zpsj1s5j8mu.jpg
:tink:

Park attraction?

well looks like all this since warm summer weather is taking a toll on our forests again

Weeks of hot weather, followed by strong wind and lightning ignited the bone-dry forest of B.C.'s Interior on Friday, leading to a weekend of wildfires, road closures, evacuations and a provincial state of emergency.

Over 10,000 people have been forced from their homes as of Monday morning, with firefighters using all resources to contain the 220 active wildfires burning across the province.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/current-situation-1.4197403

I was suppose to travel tomorrow for work but where I was going I cant get into right now

scary stuff

well looks like all this since warm summer weather is taking a toll on our forests again

Weeks of hot weather, followed by strong wind and lightning ignited the bone-dry forest of B.C.'s Interior on Friday, leading to a weekend of wildfires, road closures, evacuations and a provincial state of emergency.

Over 10,000 people have been forced from their homes as of Monday morning, with firefighters using all resources to contain the 220 active wildfires burning across the province.

I was suppose to travel tomorrow for work but where I was going I cant get into right now

scary stuff

:scared1: So sorry to hear this Jeff. Forest fires make me so sad; it takes so long for those beautiful trees to grow and they can all be destroyed in a matter of hours as well as surrounding areas. During our bad drought had one of those fires "jumped the river" some of our friends would have been evacuated in the eastern part of the county. DD lives "in the woods" and she had things ready to go just in case. She was looking at evacuating 5-6 dogs plus herself. She loves all that "privacy in the woods" but you couldn't PAY me enough to live there! :rotfl: Perfectly happy with neighbors and city streets and a "5 minutes trip to a grocery store". :rotfl2: So sad for y'all; I think you're better off staying right where you are until the emergency is over. DD and family left the Breckenridge, Colorado area last week just a few hours ahead of a forced evacuation for the same reason. SO glad they were back in Texas before that happened! :tink::tink:

:scared1: So sorry to hear this Jeff. Forest fires make me so sad; it takes so long for those beautiful trees to grow and they can all be destroyed in a matter of hours as well as surrounding areas. During our bad drought had one of those fires "jumped the river" some of our friends would have been evacuated in the eastern part of the county. DD lives "in the woods" and she had things ready to go just in case. She was looking at evacuating 5-6 dogs plus herself. She loves all that "privacy in the woods" but you couldn't PAY me enough to live there! :rotfl: Perfectly happy with neighbors and city streets and a "5 minutes trip to a grocery store". :rotfl2: So sad for y'all; I think you're better off staying right where you are until the emergency is over. DD and family left the Breckenridge, Colorado area last week just a few hours ahead of a forced evacuation for the same reason. SO glad they were back in Texas before that happened! :tink::tink:

ya fire can be very scary and unpredictable

lucky I live on the coast so we don’t get too many fires here because its so heavily populated

ya fire can be very scary and unpredictable

lucky I live on the coast so we don’t get too many fires here because its so heavily populated

Thank goodness! Sure am glad we don't have much of a threat here too...especially now when it's getting pretty darn dry again. Houston area and to the east has had heavy rains all day but not even TRYING to do that here! :faint: I'm guessing a burn ban will go into effect shortly. :tink:

Speaking of "living in the woods"...youngest DD's summer visitors were digging in the driveway today and found a real, almost perfect, arrow head! :thumbsup2 Great "treasure" for them and "show and tell" days at school next year! :dance3:

19875111_10207822528839701_5179715421384727806_n.jpg

Winnie the Pooh or Baloo? Festival of Fantasy Parade?

Agree with Festival of Fantasy; Chip or Dale? :tink:

This is from a parade in the MK but not the Festival of Fantasy Parade.

It is a character in a costume but it's not Winnie the Pooh or Baloo, or Chip or Dale.

Name the parade and the character.

Fingers crossed, I went on a job interview this morning and they called my references. :yay: He told me I would hear back next Monday because he was leaving for vacation this afternoon. One of my references said she was pretty sure they were going to offer me the job when he got back from vacation. Lets hope!! pixiedust: Going to be a long week.

I Diane! I hope you get it!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: What type of job? Good hours? Close to home? That's horrible you have to wait a whole week to find out!!!!

scary stuff

It was really smoky down here driving home today from painting class. I had heard it was from the fires in BC. 10,000 people is a LOT of people to evacuate. It is so scary! Fire is SO hot and travels SO fast! I was on a level 2 two years ago. Which means be packed and ready to leave in a moment's notice. I'm sure you are fine where you are Jeff, right?

It is a character in a costume but it's not Winnie the Pooh or Baloo, or Chip or Dale.

I Diane! I hope you get it!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: What type of job? Good hours? Close to home? That's horrible you have to wait a whole week to find out!!!!

It was really smoky down here driving home today from painting class. I had heard it was from the fires in BC. 10,000 people is a LOT of people to evacuate. It is so scary! Fire is SO hot and travels SO fast! I was on a level 2 two years ago. Which means be packed and ready to leave in a moment's notice. I'm sure you are fine where you are Jeff, right?

Goofy? Main St Electrical Parade?

It's a part time administrative assistant at a school. Summers off. 15 min away from home. I could have had a full time job, one of the agents I used to work with is now a supervisor at an insurance company and she had an opening but it was full time and with my daughter still in school I'm not ready for that yet. I have to drop her off in the morning and pick her up after school and I want to be able to go to all her games. I told her when she graduates if she has anything to let me know.

scary stuff

Fires are so scary. Glad you don't live in that area.

Goofy? Main St Electrical Parade?

Well, I'm glad to say I could see all of your comments Diane. I swear sometimes I don't!

This IS Goofy! :thumbsup2 But - it is not from the Main Street Electrical Parade.

So, I'm still looking for the name of the parade for the rest of this puzzle.

Speaking of "living in the woods"...youngest DD's summer visitors were digging in the driveway today and found a real, almost perfect, arrow head! :thumbsup2 Great "treasure" for them and "show and tell" days at school next year! :dance3:

19875111_10207822528839701_5179715421384727806_n.jpg

Lol like I said on Facebook that's weird place to find a sharks tooth

Oh ya I am fine where I am

Well, I'm glad to say I could see all of your comments Diane. I swear sometimes I don't!

This IS Goofy! :thumbsup2 But - it is not from the Main Street Electrical Parade.

So, I'm still looking for the name of the parade for the rest of this puzzle.

Shake it move it ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter