Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

GOOD, GOOD NEWS FROM THE ACCOUNTANT! :yay::yay::yay: Looks like there may be a Disney trip in our future even if we DO have Dance Nationals in Galveston! :yay:

i-dK552FC-Th.jpg

Elizabeth...I have gone totally "brain dead"...what is FEA? This is not from Wandering Oaks Trading Post or Jungle Cruise. It's from a park attraction but not in the MK. :tink:
Frozen Ever After--I was asking about a particular section of it's queue.

I'll try Epcot or AK?

:rotfl2: I KNOW! :confused3 Maybe when the new Star Wars Land opens they'll be more of a choice. ::yes:: Looks like you'll need Park Hoppers to make it happen. Not so bad but does make it difficult getting 1st Tier rides at the other parks. That's the only thing I don't like about FP's... you have to use all 3 in one park before you can get others in a different park. That part is very frustrating in my opinion. :headache: :tink:

I was only planning one day at HS.:headache: I may try to fastpass Slinky Coaster along with RnR and Star Tours and get there at rope drop 7AM :faint: and wait stand by for TSM and Alien Coasters.:scared: Then try to see Fantasmic at night.

That was my disappointment with the AK. I only planned one day and so I can only ride the Fight of Passage OR the boat ride. So the boat ride will have to wait til next time :( AK could be a two day park for me really.

I was thinking of getting there at rope drop and wait standby for the boat ride. If that doesn't work I have 2 days planned for AK so I can always fastpass the boat ride for the next day at AK.

I was only planning one day at HS.:headache: I may try to fastpass Slinky Coaster along with RnR and Star Tours and get there at rope drop 7AM :faint: and wait stand by for TSM and Alien Coasters.:scared: Then try to see Fantasmic at night.

I was thinking of getting there at rope drop and wait standby for the boat ride. If that doesn't work I have 2 days planned for AK so I can always fastpass the boat ride for the next day at AK.

:goodvibes ... and last trip DH and I went to HS THREE different days. :goodvibes Sounds like a plan...you CAN'T miss TSM. :thumbsup2 :tink:

DH checked the MaxPrep standings just now and was dismayed to see that Jasper has moved up to the #1 team in the State on their poll; Bellvllle is ranked #20:headache:. Then he went to the Texas Coaches Assn. page :-)...Bellville ranked #6 with Jasper (according to Texas coaches) was not even IN the Top 20. :yay: In other words...:confused3 ... WHO knows..."on any given day"...:cheer2:! At least weather forecast sounds more promising; latest one shows severe storms moving into area in the EVENING :yay:..."only" 30 mph south winds for our game time!:scared:

i-GTVRwzW-M.jpg
:tink:

Denise...if I remember correctly, you were a huge fan of the Monte Cristo sandwich at DL. Look what Woody's Lunchbox will be serving....

Finally, the Monte Cristo makes its debut East Coast appearance after being a hit in Disneyland at Café Orleans. The Disneyland version is a deep-fried dough stuffed with ham, turkey, and swiss cheese then fried and dipped in a raspberry puree. Disney World’s version will be grilled instead of fried, and the raspberry jam will be inside of the sandwich. Fans say it’s the perfect mix of sweet jam and salty meats.

Another reason for a visit to HS :yay:. I had one at Bennigan's a few years ago and loved it! Will give this one a try too! :tink:

I'm not sure you couldn't do the boat ride on stand-by from what I've read. Guests haven't been excited about it and DD said she wouldn't waste a FP on it either. I'd still want to see it but I think I'd check it for stand-by. I'm the opposite...the addition of Pandora MAY make AK a full day park but normally we're 1/2 day and out of there. :tink:

Yes, I could do stand by for the boat ride but even now at 9:45 AM, the stand by wait is 50 min. I have yet to wait more than 20 min for a ride and don't plan to wait 50 min for anything. I don't know if I'm doing any rope drops this time. I'm planning a more relaxed trip this time. The boat ride might just have to wait.

Another reason for 2 days at the AK is that I had to pick between the River of Light show and seeing Pandora at night. They are at opposite ends of the park. But I did get to see the River of Lights last time. It was good, I would do see it again.

GOOD, GOOD NEWS FROM THE ACCOUNTANT! :yay::yay::yay: Looks like there may be a Disney trip in our future even if we DO have Dance Nationals in Galveston! :yay:

So when are you going?

Denise...if I remember correctly, you were a huge fan of the Monte Cristo sandwich at DL. Look what Woody's Lunchbox will be serving....

Finally, the Monte Cristo makes its debut East Coast appearance after being a hit in Disneyland at Café Orleans. The Disneyland version is a deep-fried dough stuffed with ham, turkey, and swiss cheese then fried and dipped in a raspberry puree. Disney World’s version will be grilled instead of fried, and the raspberry jam will be inside of the sandwich. Fans say it’s the perfect mix of sweet jam and salty meats.

Another reason for a visit to HS :yay:. I had one at Bennigan's a few years ago and loved it! Will give this one a try too! :tink:

That does sound good but it's not the same. They used to serve it at the Columbia House and they cut the sandwich into quarters before dipping each quarter into batter and deep frying it. And they served it with fries!!

The one in Disneyland, they dip the whole uncut sandwich into batter then fry it so there is less batter. Then cut it into quarters and they serve it with fruit.

This one will be grilled!!! That is not a Monte Cristo! I need to go to Disneyland! I think it's been 2 years this month since I was there!!! I want to go this fall. I'm sure I've told you my BFF wants to go to the Halloween party and for us to dress as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum :goodvibes:

Yes, I could do stand by for the boat ride but even now at 9:45 AM, the stand by wait is 50 min. I have yet to wait more than 20 min for a ride and don't plan to wait 50 min for anything. I don't know if I'm doing any rope drops this time. I'm planning a more relaxed trip this time. The boat ride might just have to wait.

Another reason for 2 days at the AK is that I had to pick between the River of Light show and seeing Pandora at night. They are at opposite ends of the park. But I did get to see the River of Lights last time. It was good, I would do see it again.

So when are you going?

That does sound good but it's not the same. They used to serve it at the Columbia House and they cut the sandwich into quarters before dipping each quarter into batter and deep frying it. And they served it with fries!!

The one in Disneyland, they dip the whole uncut sandwich into batter then fry it so there is less batter. Then cut it into quarters and they serve it with fruit.

This one will be grilled!!! That is not a Monte Cristo! I need to go to Disneyland! I think it's been 2 years this month since I was there!!! I want to go this fall. I'm sure I've told you my BFF wants to go to the Halloween party and for us to dress as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum :goodvibes:

No dates, just thoughts. Our schedules revolve DGD's sports activities; would like to go back the week of Thanksgiving break. :tink:

What a GREAT send off for the girls and they're on the road for the hardest game of the year. All smiles as they waved to us but game faces will be on shortly! I'm optimistic but also realistic and know this could be the last game of the season. But..."on any given day..." :cheer2:. :car::car::car:

i-pxb5vw7-Th.jpg

Yes Ma'am, this is from DS. :tink:

What a GREAT send off for the girls and they're on the road for the hardest game of the year. All smiles as they waved to us but game faces will be on shortly! I'm optimistic but also realistic and know this could be the last game of the season. But..."on any given day..." :cheer2:. :car::car::car:

i-pxb5vw7-Th.jpg

Marketplace or the Landing?

i-pxb5vw7-Th.jpg

Disneys Days of Christmas?

i-pxb5vw7-Th.jpg

Is it related to a shop or food service?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter