Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I was only planning one day at HS.:headache: I may try to fastpass Slinky Coaster along with RnR and Star Tours and get there at rope drop 7AM :faint: and wait stand by for TSM and Alien Coasters.:scared: Then try to see Fantasmic at night.

I was thinking of getting there at rope drop and wait standby for the boat ride. If that doesn't work I have 2 days planned for AK so I can always fastpass the boat ride for the next day at AK.

that's what we did two days in AK so we were able to get a FS for both new rides

Yes, I could do stand by for the boat ride but even now at 9:45 AM, the stand by wait is 50 min. I have yet to wait more than 20 min for a ride and don't plan to wait 50 min for anything. I don't know if I'm doing any rope drops this time. I'm planning a more relaxed trip this time. The boat ride might just have to wait.

Another reason for 2 days at the AK is that I had to pick between the River of Light show and seeing Pandora at night. They are at opposite ends of the park. But I did get to see the River of Lights last time. It was good, I would do see it again.

:goodvibes:

I just check my Disney experience app and the wait time for flight is 105 mins and river is 90 mins :( I am glad we were able to get FP for both I would not wait that long for a ride too

I just check my Disney experience app and the wait time for flight is 105 mins and river is 90 mins :( I am glad we were able to get FP for both I would not wait that long for a ride too

I've been following the thread on Pandora and people have said it you get there at rope drop and go right to the boat ride the wait is only around 10-20 minutes.

I've been following the thread on Pandora and people have said it you get there at rope drop and go right to the boat ride the wait is only around 10-20 minutes.

Lol I have never made it to rope drop before I don’t know what time you would have to get up to get there on time
I like to wake up go get breakfast and then grab the bus we usually get to the parks about 20-30 mins after they open

:sad1: As expected the season has come to an end. They played a GOOD team with an awesome goalie and great defense. Redstorm left it all on the field but hard to get that #50 with so many defenders on you...

i-v4pn88g-M.jpg
i-S38srtv-M.jpg
i-Fvr2kxP-S.jpg
i-nnV8772-M.jpg
i-xRq6xBv-S.jpg

...and with defensive plays like this...Redstorm and Bee were the last 2 off the field...

i-sW3XN9g-M.jpg
i-d6vGv3c-S.jpg

They started the day with smiles...and balloons and had smiles after the game. Club soccer game scheduled for Sunday :yay:..

i-tjJ6Cb6-S.jpg
i-X5RBZQ9-S.jpg
:tink:

Lol I have never made it to rope drop before I don’t know what time you would have to get up to get there on time
I like to wake up go get breakfast and then grab the bus we usually get to the parks about 20-30 mins after they open

I'm NOT a morning person but found if you get there at rope drop especially when there is a morning EMH you can get so much done without much of a wait. Not sure how I'm going to make the 7am at HS.

:sad1: As expected the season has come to an end. They played a GOOD team with an awesome goalie and great defense. Redstorm left it all on the field but hard to get that #50 with so many defenders on you...

i-v4pn88g-M.jpg
i-S38srtv-M.jpg
i-Fvr2kxP-S.jpg
i-nnV8772-M.jpg
i-xRq6xBv-S.jpg

...and with defensive plays like this...Redstorm and Bee were the last 2 off the field...

i-sW3XN9g-M.jpg
i-d6vGv3c-S.jpg

They started the day with smiles...and balloons and had smiles after the game. Club soccer game scheduled for Sunday :yay:..

i-tjJ6Cb6-S.jpg
i-X5RBZQ9-S.jpg

That's too bad.:( Great save by the other goalie. Great picture of it.

That's too bad.:( Great save by the other goalie. Great picture of it.

Went like that ALL day! Really surprised with my pictures! One of the on field photographers called me down at half-time and asked how my photos were looking; told her I had NO idea! The glare was awful and couldn't see half the shots I took and couldn't review them either. :rotfl: They actually turned out pretty good! :goodvibesGame was delayed almost an hour. Weather wasn't bad...it was raining but stopped before our game started. The delay was the boys game :faint:! Went to 2-10 minute overtimes tied at 0-0 and was decided on the 16th PK :eek:. What a game! No better example of "evenly matched" teams! Against all odds, they never gave up...made me proud. :goodvibes No tears...they knew they'd met a better team and left the field with smiles...(I'll PM you tomorrow....)

30072819_10215761045119957_3279244919052656777_o.jpg

Is that a dinosaur
Maybe AK then
So thing from chester hester I know inside the store they have a lot of stuff on display

Thinking this is on a cooler on the roof of a Dinoland quick serve...maybe Restaurantosaurus. To tired to look through my pictures! :faint: :tink:

This is from the AK. It is on a cooler that is on the roof of a food service but not Restaurantasaurus. Just name the food service.

I'm NOT a morning person but found if you get there at rope drop especially when there is a morning EMH you can get so much done without much of a wait. Not sure how I'm going to make the 7am at HS.

I didn't think I could do it but I did! :faint::faint::faint: But I DID have my "drill sergeant" DD pushing me! :rotfl2: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter