• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

YES...a whole thread has been started on how slow the boards have been the past couple of weeks. I gave up once earlier! I was not a good friend this week :o; I MEANT to tell you last Sunday to NOT take Dallas this week! Yikes...they got creamed! :faint: (At least Denver Bronco, Emanuel Sanders had a good day for them :goodvibes.) Dallas' defense got killed last week :eek:...and lost a couple more today! :faint: Dang injuries :headache:...and offense NEVER got started! Plus...the dang 1 hour lightening delay didn't help! :headache: Oh well...like DH said it's "just ONE" game! :goodvibes :tink:

You should have told me:sad2::rotfl: I may not have listened. :rotfl:I took Dallas:headache::headache: Pats had a great game but Gronk got hurt.:headache::headache: Game 2 and he got hurt.:headache::headache: So Edelman, Amendola and now Gronk:headache::headache::headache: Poor Brady has nobody to pass the ball to.:headache::headache: Hopefully he won't be out for long. Really hurts to lose Edelman for the season, I hope he can come back for the playoffs.

You should have told me:sad2::rotfl: I may not have listened. :rotfl:I took Dallas:headache::headache: Pats had a great game but Gronk got hurt.:headache::headache: Game 2 and he got hurt.:headache::headache: So Edelman, Amendola and now Gronk:headache::headache::headache: Poor Brady has nobody to pass the ball to.:headache::headache: Hopefully he won't be out for long. Really hurts to lose Edelman for the season, I hope he can come back for the playoffs.

Must be a SERIOUS injury! :scared: Your offense is suffering like our defense! :faint: Sorry I didn't at least ATTEMPT...totally slipped my mind! :o DH follows all the injury reports and when he read the website Monday...let's just say I can't use his language here on WITW. :rolleyes1 I'd heard a little listening to the after game show and meant to send you a message then but got started on one of my projects! We'll see how the week goes; hopefully your football news will be more encouraging than mine! The Cowboys had a ROUGH day! :faint: :tink:

i-ghFp83C-Th.jpg

Not seasonal and yes, something to do with entertainment. :tink:

Street entertainers? Or a parade?

Fall health checkups can be FRUSTRATING :headache:; Medicare "Well Women" checkup; mammogram; foot doctor; DENTIST :scared:; DH to heart doctor and one more for eye doctor to go. :crazy: Will finally be a "happy camper" when the next 3 weeks are done! :faint: AND...add to that the S-L-O-W Disboards this morning :headache:...glad they're not checking my blood pressure today! :rolleyes: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter