Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Lots of good questions!

This is from an attraction in the MK. :thumbsup2 It is not a giraffe... or a cat or a turtle. It's not any animal you will name. It's sort of an animal. It's not a vegetable or a mineral. It's not a human but it is "alive".

:confused3 Pretty confusing...so it's "sort of an animal" but not an animal we'd name. Is it a "made up" creature? Adventureland? :tink:

World of Disney?

i-pgFG49G-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from World of Disney. :tink:

Lots of good questions!

This is from an attraction in the MK. :thumbsup2 It is not a giraffe... or a cat or a turtle. It's not any animal you will name. It's sort of an animal. It's not a vegetable or a mineral. It's not a human but it is "alive".

Is it Coral or some kind of plant or an animated character? Is it from a ride, show or parade?

:confused3 Pretty confusing...so it's "sort of an animal" but not an animal we'd name. Is it a "made up" creature? Adventureland? :tink:

Is it Coral or some kind of plant or an animated character? Is it from a ride, show or parade?

Yes, that is a much better way to describe it! It's an imaginary animal from an attraction that is a show.

This is from an attraction in the MK.

Is it from the Marketplace, West Side, the Landings or Town Center? It is a shoe, correct? It is a clothing/shoe store?

Does the name of the shop begin with a letter between A and L?

i-pgFG49G-Th.jpg

Boards are NORMAL today :yay:...so far. :rolleyes: This is from the Marketplace area and the shop does not begin with A-L; there is a shoe in the picture so yes, clothing/shoes are available among other items. The shoe is not the focus of the crop. :tink:

i-pgFG49G-Th.jpg

Boards are NORMAL today :yay:...so far. :rolleyes: This is from the Marketplace area and the shop does not begin with A-L; there is a shoe in the picture so yes, clothing/shoes are available among other items. The shoe is not the focus of the crop. :tink:

Trend D or Twenty Eight and Main?

It's an imaginary animal from an attraction that is a show in Tomorrowland.

That should make it easy! :goodvibes:

:idea: One of the Monster's Inc. monsters? I have a picture of him from 2014 when DH, Ed and I watched the show but don't have those pictures moved to SmugMug yet. :headache: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter