• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

9f4f64d6-9363-4014-aafc-64108b3b0ec2_zpsy22tc6ea.jpg

This is a snack/beverage or ice cream cart. Can someone tell me where it's located in FW?:tink:

Is it on the side with The Seas or the side with Test Track?

This is at a resort. It is not in a shop or food service at the resort. It is part of a Christmas display.

View attachment 245982

Looks like you may get more rain out of the tropical activity than WE will! :( Stupid depression moved a little more to the east and we're still in the 5-8" of rain area this morning but have a feeling by later in the day it will shift even more in your direction. Feel so bad for friends in Gulf Shores this week :sad2:; not going to be a "beach holiday" for them. :rolleyes:

I'm thinking this may be from one of the chocolate horses at the Yacht Club. :tink:

Is it on the side with The Seas or the side with Test Track?

By the Imagination pavilion?

Is it the flavored popcorn cart that is usually between the Land and Imagination?

Yesterday after Jeff mentioned Imagination I posted the picture as solved since my original thought WAS between the Land and Imagination. After I looked at the picture I thought...THAT'S NOT RIGHT! :faint: This little cart's location is somewhere on the other side of FW. :goodvibes :tink:

Yesterday after Jeff mentioned Imagination I posted the picture as solved since my original thought WAS between the Land and Imagination. After I looked at the picture I thought...THAT'S NOT RIGHT! :faint: This little cart's location is somewhere on the other side of FW. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it the that sells ice cream bars and other frozen treats? I think there was one right before the Electric Umbrella and Mouse Gears and maybe another right on the other side of the walkway in front of the entrance to Innovations?

Is it the that sells ice cream bars and other frozen treats? I think there was one right before the Electric Umbrella and Mouse Gears and maybe another right on the other side of the walkway in front of the entrance to Innovations?

Not sure what they were serving but I'm guessing it was ice cream:rotfl:; this one sits by the entrance to Innovations...the Jaminator's were performing by it! :dance3: It was the bamboo in the background that made me think further last night! :rotfl2:

P1140040_zpsyyvzv6h4.jpg
:tink:

Today was opening day for 2018 bookings. Booked Easter and Halloween for 2018 for Fort Wildernesss :banana:. I know it seems so crazy to book so far in advance, but the Fort fills up so fast for the major holidays (and yes, Halloween is major at the Fort!). Have to wait until August to book for Christmas, but excited to get two of three out of the way.

Today was opening day for 2018 bookings. Booked Easter and Halloween for 2018 for Fort Wildernesss :banana:. I know it seems so crazy to book so far in advance, but the Fort fills up so fast for the major holidays (and yes, Halloween is major at the Fort!). Have to wait until August to book for Christmas, but excited to get two of three out of the way.

667.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter