Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

For Wednesday:

e26e10fc-5184-4751-a077-06394f2d0f62_zpshpixjg0y.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other? Grate in the ground or gate?

Park, resort or other? Grate in the ground or gate?

Attraction, shop or food service?

I guess I can officially call myself an "old timer" :rotfl:; as I was out shopping today I really noticed how different the sky looks when a tropical storm is off the coast...like the "old timers" were able to predict a storm was on the way without all the new modern stuff. :rolleyes: Terri and Ed know what I'm talking about...it's a "different sky"...:goodvibes

Yes, this is a grate in the ground at a park; not from and attraction, shop or food service. Tell me where...:tink:

I guess I can officially call myself an "old timer" :rotfl:; as I was out shopping today I really noticed how different the sky looks when a tropical storm is off the coast...like the "old timers" were able to predict a storm was on the way without all the new modern stuff. :rolleyes: Terri and Ed know what I'm talking about...it's a "different sky"...:goodvibes

Yes, this is a grate in the ground at a park; not from and attraction, shop or food service. Tell me where...:tink:

MK or HS?

MK? Main St?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter