Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

• goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    This is the ground/sidewalk in Pandora at night. I was over by Flight of Passage but same thing.

I was so lucky I got to ride Flight of Passage and the Na'vi River Journey on the same day!

We did the same thing last summer; in fact, we rode FoP twice that day! Rope drop in the morning along with Na'vi River Journey and fastpass later in the day. Such a fun attraction! :tink:

goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    Is it a room number?
    Sign? Display? It was seasonal?
    Is it inside? Lobby area?
    Busy morning...WINTERIZING! Bringing plants in, covering outdoor water faucets, covering pool filter :faint:...we don't normally do this until January! We're at 75 degrees right now; low tonight is predicted to be 32 with a real feel of 20! Tomorrow nights low could be 23 ... o_O.

This is not a room number; it's a seasonal "sign" but not a display and it's outside. :tink:

• Diane♥Disney

DIS Veteran
    Busy morning...WINTERIZING! Bringing plants in, covering outdoor water faucets, covering pool filter :faint:...we don't normally do this until January! We're at 75 degrees right now; low tonight is predicted to be 32 with a real feel of 20! Tomorrow nights low could be 23 ... o_O.

This is not a room number; it's a seasonal "sign" but not a display and it's outside. :tink:

Is it at the bus stop or front entrance area?

goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    :cold: Brrrr. We're supposed to get snow tomorrow 1-2 inches.:sad2:
    It's crazy...

...glad it's happening this week and not next week when we're gone. We were not prepared for a 23 degree temperature tomorrow night! Glad DH had the day off! Brrrr for you too! 1-2 inches and it's only just beginning! o_O :tink:

• Diane♥Disney

DIS Veteran
    It's crazy...

...glad it's happening this week and not next week when we're gone. We were not prepared for a 23 degree temperature tomorrow night! Glad DH had the day off! Brrrr for you too! 1-2 inches and it's only just beginning! o_O :tink:

That's quite a jump going from 75 degrees to 32 degrees. :eek:

goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    That's quite a jump going from 75 degrees to 32 degrees. :eek:
    ::yes:: I wish I'd have had my camera when I went to get Boo out of her pen. I let her stay outside all morning knowing she'd have to be indoors the next 3 days at least and when the front blew in the wind gusts were REALLY strong 🌬 She couldn't figure out WHAT was going on! :rotfl::tink:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.