Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Attraction, shop or food service?
Park, resort or other?

This is from a park attraction.

My mind keeps going to Bingo, lol. Is it in a window display?
Tree, garland, wreath?
Anything to do with Santa?

Ended up with a low of 34 last night and there were some snowflakes falling the last time I took Boo out! :goodvibes One medium size branch out of one of our back yard trees which was a surprise...35 mph wind gusts during the evening and I was expecting the yard to be full of broken branches! Hazy sunshine today and we're going to be in the low 20's tonight! 🥶

i-cTrbPfg-Th.jpg

This DOES remind me of Christmas Bingo too! ☺ Used to play that with the girls the ENTIRE month of December...they LOVED Christmas bingo...especially the Princess! This is indirectly connected to Santa, a window display, a tree, garland and a wreath! 😊 It's actually a form of a "sign" identifying something; tell me what and where. :tink:

Ended up with a low of 34 last night and there were some snowflakes falling the last time I took Boo out! :goodvibes One medium size branch out of one of our back yard trees which was a surprise...35 mph wind gusts during the evening and I was expecting the yard to be full of broken branches! Hazy sunshine today and we're going to be in the low 20's tonight! 🥶

i-cTrbPfg-Th.jpg

This DOES remind me of Christmas Bingo too! ☺ Used to play that with the girls the ENTIRE month of December...they LOVED Christmas bingo...especially the Princess! This is indirectly connected to Santa, a window display, a tree, garland and a wreath! 😊 It's actually a form of a "sign" identifying something; tell me what and where. :tink:
Is it the window displays as you walk from the bus stops to the side of the building? If so they change each year, so I am at a loss. Will just throw out some guesses: Santa's sleigh parking spot; days till Christmas; bus number; Bus stop?

Is it the window displays as you walk from the bus stops to the side of the building? If so they change each year, so I am at a loss. Will just throw out some guesses: Santa's sleigh parking spot; days till Christmas; bus number; Bus stop?

i-cTrbPfg-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not in those window displays, not sleigh parking spot, not days till Christmas or a bus number/bus stop. :tink:

Is it in the lobby?

We're off to an early dinner and the playoff volleyball game :car:; maybe someone can figure this out while we're gone...

i-cTrbPfg-Th.jpg

No, this is outside. Need a hint? You'd only see this for a brief time around the end of November. :scratchin:tink:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!