Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Nov 12-20

we miss each other by 3 days
Cowboys game was terrible ::yes::

In a couple of months, we'll be "leaving on a jet plane" ✈ for Disney World!

i-v6vSxjP-L.jpg

So JEFF...you got "lucky" 😉...you WON'T miss US! And ED....I'll even buy you a drink to celebrate the Cowboys victory last night! :cheer2: I keep hoping DIANE will pull a surprise like us and decide to come too! :goodvibes

I booked this trip over a month ago and honestly think I got the LAST room available anywhere on property that offered free dining! 🙄 I searched them all from the GF down to the All Star Resorts and All Star Sports was the only resort available...but we DID get a "preferred room" so we'll be in Building #1 or #10, close to food court and transportation. I didn't put my ticker up because of all my dental issues. Let's just say my dentist could make at least TWO trips to DW (and she's a fan like we are) with what I've had to pay her this year. After this last "unexpected" problem, I was ready to cancel. 😰 But I have one of the sweetest husbands I could ask for; he said, not just no but HELL NO. In his words, "at our age, there will NEVER be an ideal time to go and who knows how many chances we'll get." So true...depending on where Redstorm attends college, our vacation next year could be anywhere from Boston to Los Angeles to an hour to the north in College Station! :rotfl: BUT...he is super, SUPER excited to visit Galaxy's Edge and can not wait to explore the new land. So instead of spending the week before Thanksgiving working on our outdoor Christmas decorations, we'll be enjoying some "down time" at DW. So Jeff, we'll have 3 days to try and get together; hopefully the Sunday we arrive so Ed can join us! We'll arrive in Orlando at 10:45 on Sunday, the 17th so should be at the resort no later than 1 PM. My plans are to spend the rest of that Sunday at Disney Springs...and RIDE THE BALLOON! Hope we can work something out. :goodvibes:tink:

Last edited:

In a couple of months, we'll be "leaving on a jet plane" ✈ for Disney World!

i-v6vSxjP-L.jpg

So JEFF...you got "lucky" 😉...you WON'T miss US! And ED....I'll even buy you a drink to celebrate the Cowboys victory last night! :cheer2: I keep hoping DIANE will pull a surprise like us and decide to come too! :goodvibes

I booked this trip over a month ago and honestly think I got the LAST room available anywhere on property that offered free dining! 🙄 I searched them all from the GF down to the All Star Resorts and All Star Sports was the only resort available...but we DID get a "preferred room" so we'll be in Building #1 or #10, close to food court and transportation. I didn't put my ticker up because of all my dental issues. Let's just say my dentist could make at least TWO trips to DW (and she's a fan like we are) with what I've had to pay her this year. After this last "unexpected" problem, I was ready to cancel. 😰 But I have one of the sweetest husbands I could ask for; he said, not just no but HELL NO. In his words, "at our age, there will NEVER be an ideal time to go and who knows how many chances we'll get." So true...depending on where Redstorm attends college, our vacation next year could be anywhere from Boston to Los Angeles to an hour to the north in College Station! :rotfl: BUT...he is super, SUPER excited to visit Galaxy's Edge and can not wait to explore the new land. So instead of spending the week before Thanksgiving working on our outdoor Christmas decorations, we'll be enjoying some "down time" at DW. So Jeff, we'll have 3 days to try and get together; hopefully the Sunday we arrive so Ed can join us! We'll arrive in Orlando at 10:45 on Sunday, the 17th so should be at the resort no later than 1 PM. My plans are to spend the rest of that Sunday at Disney Springs...and RIDE THE BALLOON! Hope we can work something out. :goodvibes:tink:

Woot Woot

this is our schedule so far we are spending sat shopping and at Disney springs

Tuesday
November 12, 2019
Check-In :)

Wednesday
November 13, 2019
Magic Kingdom Park
Dinner: 5:05
Skipper Canteen Dinner

Thursday

November 14, 2019
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Dinner: 6:50
50’s Prime Time Café Dinner

Friday

November 15, 2019
Disney's Animal Kingdom Park
Dinner: 6:05
Tusker House

Saturday

November 16, 2019
Disney outlet shopping
Disney Springs

Sunday
November 17, 2019
Epcot
Lunch: 1:10
Coral Reef

Monday

November 18, 2019
Magic Kingdom Park
Lunch: 12:50
Crystal Palace

Tuesday

November 19, 2019
Magic Kingdom Park
Dinner: 7:00
Kona Café

Wednesday

November 20, 2019
Check-Out :(

Woot Woot

this is our schedule so far we are spending sat shopping and at Disney springs

Tuesday
November 12, 2019
Check-In :)

Wednesday
November 13, 2019
Magic Kingdom Park
Dinner: 5:05
Skipper Canteen Dinner

Thursday

November 14, 2019
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Dinner: 6:50
50’s Prime Time Café Dinner

Friday

November 15, 2019
Disney's Animal Kingdom Park
Dinner: 6:05
Tusker House

Saturday

November 16, 2019
Disney outlet shopping
Disney Springs

Sunday
November 17, 2019
Epcot
Lunch: 1:10
Coral Reef

Monday

November 18, 2019
Magic Kingdom Park
Lunch: 12:50
Crystal Palace

Tuesday

November 19, 2019
Magic Kingdom Park
Dinner: 7:00
Kona Café

Wednesday

November 20, 2019
Check-Out :(

:dance3: Looks good! I don't have a set schedule yet...need to see what FP's look like and we'll probably do only 1 table service meal at Prime Time so we'll be pretty flexible. Kmall (Kathy) will also be there and we'll try to arrange a meet with her too. I'm thinking maybe Tuesday at Trader Sam's might work...before your Kona reservation. We'll see what we can come up with as time gets closer! :yay::tink:

Something to do with Magical Express? :headache: :headache: :headache: :headache:

I would love to do a surprise visit. But I can't take a vacation during school.:sad2:

SOOOO wish you could come; :idea: you'd have to FLY but you could come down after school on Friday and stay for the weekend! ::yes::

party:party:party:party:party:

IT'S THE MAGIC EXPRESS (Tragic Express :sad1:) notice that's hanging on your door the morning of your last full day. 😭 I always HATE opening the door on that morning because I know it will be hanging there with the pick up time for the next day!

i-tbPjK9Q-XL.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter