Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-DBswNTc-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Tatoonine Traders. :tink:

The shop in Launch Bay?

Where is this?

I debated between Slinky Dog, Aliens and Toy Story Mania. I see that Slinky Dog is very popular but it looks like Barnstormer to me. I love Toy Story Mania but you could only pick one of those three rides..... so I went with Aliens thinking it was something I haven't done before.

Just went back and tried to change to Slinky Dog and there are no Fast Passes left for the day! Oh well, next time..... I could try for rope drop but I got us FastPasses for Star Tours. at 9:05, figured I'd walk through Star Wars land and then over to Toy Story.

SDD FP is hard to get...it's right behind FoP. I wasn't a fan of Aliens...I thought it was boring but everyone needs to do it at least once. IMO it's more for the "youngsters"...like James. :goodvibes LOVE the SDD queue and the views are awesome; I think it's a little "taller" than Barnstormer but haven't been on Barnstormer since the Princess was 4 years old! :goodvibes We'll be going to HS at least 2 days, maybe more, so we'll try for SDD on one day and TSM the other and MF at rope drop. Honestly, I'd check out SDD at rope drop since your Star Tours FP is from 9:05 to 10:05. :tink:

SDD FP is hard to get...it's right behind FoP. I wasn't a fan of Aliens...I thought it was boring but everyone needs to do it at least once. IMO it's more for the "youngsters"...like James. :goodvibes LOVE the SDD queue and the views are awesome; I think it's a little "taller" than Barnstormer but haven't been on Barnstormer since the Princess was 4 years old! :goodvibes We'll be going to HS at least 2 days, maybe more, so we'll try for SDD on one day and TSM the other and MF at rope drop. Honestly, I'd check out SDD at rope drop since your Star Tours FP is from 9:05 to 10:05. :tink:

SDD FP was hard to get last summer I could only get one the whole time we were there same with 7DMT. FoP I ended up with 4 FP and then got another one while we were there. I loved Aliens. I was a little nervous because I don't like to spin but ended up loving it because it's more of a whip.

Barnstormer :sad2: Went on it back in 07 waited in line for over 30 min for a 30 second ride.:sad2:

SDD FP was hard to get last summer I could only get one the whole time we were there same with 7DMT. FoP I ended up with 4 FP and then got another one while we were there. I loved Aliens. I was a little nervous because I don't like to spin but ended up loving it because it's more of a whip.

Barnstormer :sad2: Went on it back in 07 waited in line for over 30 min for a 30 second ride.:sad2:

I remember that now! You barely get settled in your seat and it's done! :faint: SDD is a LOT longer, thank goodness. My Alien "ride partner" :rotfl2:...

i-SxpndZw-M.jpg

Neither one of us were crazy about it but glad we did it. :rotfl::tink:

I think we're FINALLY out from under the "heat dome" that's been torturing us the past few weeks! :dance3: Temperatures have "only " been in the mid-90's but cooler nights after brief small rain showers and our pool water is actually down to 82 degrees! :cloud9: BEAUTIFUL day today....

i-jrW5Lxd-L.jpg
:tink:

I think we're FINALLY out from under the "heat dome" that's been torturing us the past few weeks! :dance3: Temperatures have "only " been in the mid-90's but cooler nights after brief small rain showers and our pool water is actually down to 82 degrees! :cloud9: BEAUTIFUL day today....

i-jrW5Lxd-L.jpg
:tink:

Glad you're finally getting some relief. I couldn't imagine weeks of over 100 degrees :crazy2: Sadly our pool is closed. Nights have been cool, yesterday going to work it was 46 degrees. :cold: Not quite ready for that yet.

Glad you're finally getting some relief. I couldn't imagine weeks of over 100 degrees :crazy2: Sadly our pool is closed. Nights have been cool, yesterday going to work it was 46 degrees. :cold: Not quite ready for that yet.

WOW...46 ALREADY! 😳 Sweater weather! It seems strange to say that mid-90's "seems cool" but after the past 2-3 weeks it IS. Actually looking forward to the Jr. High football games tomorrow night :goodvibes and watching the first "cheer performance" of the Princess. NOT looking forward to the 8 AM pep rally tomorrow morning! 😵 The early morning hour (for me anyway) is bad enough but then sitting in the Jr. High gym with 500 YELLING KIDS....:eek:...:rotfl2:! Redstorm was laughing at me this afternoon when I GROANED when I heard "8 AM"! :lmao: Sorry you had to shut the pool down ALREADY but i imagine it wouldn't be very "enjoyable" getting in that cold water! 🥶:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts