Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

WL or AKL?
So, deluxe resort? Not a monorail resort? WL or the villas?

Off for...literally...the ENTIRE afternoon in the dentist chair...I HOPE :rolleyes1 ! They called earlier to move my appointment back 30 minutes; having issues with pump and water but technician is coming in at noon to check it out...HOPEFULLY it will be fixed! Ready to get this done so hoping there won't be a postponement! (Thanks Diane for the PM this morning!)

i-FxKKKD2-Th.jpg

This is related to Christmas in the WL; tell me what it is.:goodvibes:tink:

Off for...literally...the ENTIRE afternoon in the dentist chair...I HOPE :rolleyes1 ! They called earlier to move my appointment back 30 minutes; having issues with pump and water but technician is coming in at noon to check it out...HOPEFULLY it will be fixed! Ready to get this done so hoping there won't be a postponement! (Thanks Diane for the PM this morning!)

i-FxKKKD2-Th.jpg

Is it a decoration?

i-FxKKKD2-Th.jpg

Is it something you can purchase, or just part of the decor?

i-FxKKKD2-Th.jpg

is it some type of food

Is it a decoration?
Is it something you can purchase, or just part of the decor?
is it some type of food

What a LONG afternoon :faint: and a very "hurtful" evening but thrilled to report the bill was HALF what I feared it would be...which means I get to "reward" myself! :jumping1: The dentist and her 2 assistants earned their pay this afternoon; a lot of work involved trying to save the teeth and it's looking like a success. I'm sore as the dickens and on a soft diet for 2 weeks so that means MORE ICE CREAM and my good soups! :woohoo: One day of rest before ANOTHER trip to the oral surgeon for another checkup.

i-FxKKKD2-Th.jpg

This is not a type of food and you can't purchase it; just part of the WL Christmas decor used as decorations. What could it be? :scratchin:tink:

What a LONG afternoon :faint: and a very "hurtful" evening but thrilled to report the bill was HALF what I feared it would be...which means I get to "reward" myself! :jumping1: The dentist and her 2 assistants earned their pay this afternoon; a lot of work involved trying to save the teeth and it's looking like a success. I'm sore as the dickens and on a soft diet for 2 weeks so that means MORE ICE CREAM and my good soups! :woohoo: One day of rest before ANOTHER trip to the oral surgeon for another checkup.

i-FxKKKD2-Th.jpg

This is not a type of food and you can't purchase it; just part of the WL Christmas decor used as decorations. What could it be? :scratchin:tink:
Is it a wreath?

i-FxKKKD2-Th.jpg

Is it some kind of animal decoration?

:crazy2:First day back to work.:crazy2: They are testing the shooter detection systems tomorrow and there will be alarms going off all day :headache: I was hoping for the day off but nope we still have to go in.:headache:

Last edited:
WHAT???? :faint: Tornado warnings are unusual for you, aren't they? And a warning means there's one on the ground! :oops: Hope all is okay! :hug::tink:

Very unusual. I can only remember one tornado touching ground in a town next to ours and that had to be about 10 years ago. Did a lot of damage. This time I don't think anything actually touched ground there were funnels or whatever they are called in the sky but not touching the ground. If that makes any sense.

:crazy2:First day back to work.:crazy2: They are testing the shooter detection systems tomorrow and there will be alarms going off all day :headache: I was hoping for the day off but nope we still have to go in.:headache:

😵 UGH...big time headache ahead tomorrow! :headache: It's a necessary evil in today's world but seems like they'd let office staff stay away if they're just testing alarms! Oh well...think positive...at least the paychecks start again! ::yes:: Getting really close here too; Redstorm and 3 of her friends took off today to celebrate their summer birthdays at one of the state's largest water parks. :beach: They're ALL really, really glad they didn't have to catch that "volleyball bus" this morning to another tournament :rolleyes1 and I'm sure the "tweets" are letting their VB friends know how much they're missing today! :rotfl2::tink:

Very unusual. I can only remember one tornado touching ground in a town next to ours and that had to be about 10 years ago. Did a lot of damage. This time I don't think anything actually touched ground there were funnels or whatever they are called in the sky but not touching the ground. If that makes any sense.

Perfect sense to "old hands" at tornado warnings! VERY glad there were no touchdowns! Must have been a strange weather day to create tornados since your temperatures have been on the cooler side already. Just remember if you're ever in the situation when you're under a warning and you "hear a freight train sound"...don't walk...RUN to your basement and pray! 😲:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter