Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

My son started his new job today.:cool1: As a POLICE OFFICER full time for the town of Deerfield. :cool1: He had his physical fitness testing for the Police Academy this morning and he passed everything and will start the Police Academy on September 3 and finish December 20. He has to live there during the week and gets to come home on the weekends. He has to go in to the station everyday until then so they can get him ready for the Academy and for some training. Once he is finished the Academy he has to do 8 weeks of in house training. He will be working 4 10 hour days a week and have 3 days off and they rotate schedules every 8 weeks. Super excited for him but super nervous too.:scared:

Last edited:
My son started his new job today.:cool1: As a POLICE OFFICER full time for the town of Deerfield. :cool1: He had his physical fitness testing for the Police Academy this morning and he passed everything and will start the Police Academy on September 3 and finish December 20. He has to live there during the week and gets to come home on the weekends. He has to go in to the station everyday until then so they can get him ready for the Academy and for some training. Once he is finished the Academy he has to do 8 weeks of in house training. He will be working 4 10 hour days a week and have 3 days off and they rotate schedules every 8 weeks. Super excited for him but super nervous too.:scared:

THAT IS AWESOME! party:party:party: I'm so excited for him and also, like you super nervous for him! Oh my goodness...you will have a total "empty nest" during the week now! 😲 What are you and Don going to do with yourselves??? 😅 I'll bet is is thrilled though...tell him we're proud of him and wish him the best of luck! We'll keep him in our prayers too! :goodvibes:tink:

Park, resort or other? Is that some kind of food?

i-FxKKKD2-Th.jpg

This is from a resort; it's not a food. :goodvibes :tink:

THAT IS AWESOME! party:party:party: I'm so excited for him and also, like you super nervous for him! Oh my goodness...you will have a total "empty nest" during the week now! 😲 What are you and Don going to do with yourselves??? 😅 I'll bet is is thrilled though...tell him we're proud of him and wish him the best of luck! We'll keep him in our prayers too! :goodvibes:tink:

I know both kids will be gone all week and Steph will probably spend some weekends at school.

Deluxe, mod or value resort?
Is it something in the lobby? Is it part of a display?

My house seems like GRAND CENTRAL STATION today! :crazy2: But I'm not complaining...I LOVE 💞 seeing Redstorm and her friends as they compare their school schedules...and the Princess needed "hugs from Mimi" :goodvibes and my sister brings supplies for craft projects and DD brings FOOD :dance3: ...

i-FxKKKD2-Th.jpg

This is from a lobby display in a deluxe resort. :goodvibes:tink:

My house seems like GRAND CENTRAL STATION today! :crazy2: But I'm not complaining...I LOVE 💞 seeing Redstorm and her friends as they compare their school schedules...and the Princess needed "hugs from Mimi" :goodvibes and my sister brings supplies for craft projects and DD brings FOOD :dance3: ...

i-FxKKKD2-Th.jpg

This is from a lobby display in a deluxe resort. :goodvibes:tink:
Is it a Christmas display or something there all the time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!