Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

It will have to definitely be a two day park or at least two half days one for SWL and one for TSL. Hopefully there will be some kind of EMH.

Oh YES...minimum of 2-2 1/2 days. We love HS anyway and with this addition we may need to add an extra day to our trip! :goodvibes I guess ANY trip will depend on my visit tomorrow to the oral surgeon! :eek: They'll do preliminary work and give the THE BILL for the extractions and implant! :scared1: Lot of errands on the agenda tomorrow and I start my Monday with that visit at 9:15! :faint::tink:

Playing catch up again. We also went fishing this weekend, nothing as big as Redstorm, but did have a lot of fun Dolphin watching. We saw more this trip than ever before, really cool......until one stole my keeper Snapper, all he left me was the head.
66580678_10219342335899479_4049914810190528512_n.jpgIMG_20190712_100432939.jpgIMG_20190712_112605919.jpg

i-5XjgMZs-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 YES...tell me where it is. :tink:
Is it hanging over the Fast Pass entrance sign?

Playing catch up again. We also went fishing this weekend, nothing as big as Redstorm, but did have a lot of fun Dolphin watching. We saw more this trip than ever before, really cool......until one stole my keeper Snapper, all he left me was the head.
View attachment 417585View attachment 417586View attachment 417587

:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOO! That looks like it would have been a GOOD "eating" size! Redstorm was mad too; she really, REALLY wanted to catch a shark (we LOVE eating shark :goodvibes) but the smaller fish kept eating the bait! :tink:

Is it hanging over the Fast Pass entrance sign?
Entrance to the queue or on the little entrance sign?

:eek: Well...I'm now "1 entire Disney trip for DH & I poorer"...$5,025 total for the dental work over the next 6 months! :sad: My BFF is going to faint...she's needing 3 or 4 implants in the near future! :rolleyes:

i-5XjgMZs-S.jpg

This IS part of the queue but not the entrance; tell me which part. :goodvibes:rolleyes1:tink:

:eek: Well...I'm now "1 entire Disney trip for DH & I poorer"...$5,025 total for the dental work over the next 6 months! :sad: My BFF is going to faint...she's needing 3 or 4 implants in the near future! :rolleyes:

i-5XjgMZs-S.jpg

This IS part of the queue but not the entrance; tell me which part. :goodvibes:rolleyes1:tink:

Exit area or loading area?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter