Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

HAPPY 17TH :eek: BIRTHDAY TO REDSTORM! :bday:🎂:bday: She's grown up at Disney World!

i-C8JjkxD-S.jpg
i-h4Xp2L2-S.jpg
i-kbqhDhs-S.jpg
i-CTps6Z7-S.jpg
i-ZwFbzSM-L.jpg
i-QX7FbcB-L.jpg
:tink:

When does she go to Boston?

TOMORROW! They're doing a little last minute shopping this afternoon...AFTER DD "got the bill" for getting braces on the Princess! :eek::scared1::eek: ...her estimate beat mine! :faint: $5.700 for that "little project"! :eek: Not even sure when their flight leaves but I think they'll get to Boston around noon; MIT campus tour is Thursday, meeting with soccer coach Friday and "try out camp" Saturday morning. The flight out is early evening. Then our flight for Vegas is Sunday at 10:15. :tink:

Time to start putting together those sour cream enchiladas for birthday dinner :faint: ; could take a while to make 30 of them! :faint:

i-VT84mFm-Th.jpg

This is the outside back side of a fireplace that's "inside" a building; it's not from DS or on the Boardwalk. :tink:
Water park or mini golf?

TOMORROW! They're doing a little last minute shopping this afternoon...AFTER DD "got the bill" for getting braces on the Princess! :eek::scared1::eek: ...her estimate beat mine! :faint: $5.700 for that "little project"! :eek: Not even sure when their flight leaves but I think they'll get to Boston around noon; MIT campus tour is Thursday, meeting with soccer coach Friday and "try out camp" Saturday morning. The flight out is early evening. Then our flight for Vegas is Sunday at 10:15. :tink:

It's supposed to be really hot and humid here this weekend. Temps predicted mid 90's on Friday and on Saturday could reach 100.:crazy2: So much for escaping the Texas heat. You should go with them and we could visit.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter