• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

party: It's FRIDAY .... and here's a crop to work on...

i-rvcQv6X-Th.jpg
:tink:

Attraction, shop or food service?

This is from a shop in Epcot. It has nothing to do with Aladdin and is not from Morocco, or Mexio or Germany or Norway or China or the International Gateway but it is from World Showcase. It is not a CM. It is not a character like with a name or from a movie.

Hint: There is a pig in this picture!

Is it associated with a country? :tink:

Italy? France?
Is it associated with a country? :tink:

This is from a shop in Epcot. It has nothing to do with Aladdin and is not from Morocco, or Mexico or Germany or Norway or China or France or Italy or the International Gateway but it is from World Showcase and it is from one of the permanent countries. It is not a CM. It is not a character like with a name or from a movie.

This is from a shop in Epcot. It has nothing to do with Aladdin and is not from Morocco, or Mexio or Germany or Norway or China or the International Gateway but it is from World Showcase. It is not a CM. It is not a character like with a name or from a movie.

American Adventure or Japan?

This is from a shop in Epcot. It has nothing to do with Aladdin and is not from Morocco, or Mexico or Germany or Norway or China or France or Italy or the International Gateway but it is from World Showcase and it is from one of the permanent countries. It is not a CM. It is not a character like with a name or from a movie.

UK? :tink:

This is from a shop in the UK!!!! :yay: Which shop, what is it?

It is not a CM. It is not a character like with a name or from a movie.

The banquet scene in the window of (I think) the Sportsman's Shoppe?

i-XsD9Mxp-L.jpg
:tink:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter